Recent content by BMOC

1. BMOC

Team against the knights

Is it just me, or is this a must win game ?
  2. BMOC

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Agree. He spots the half opportunities. But he can be better with one simple fix. When he spots a gap he should take the play on but pop a short ball to taafe or Tracey on the inside for line breaks down the middle. Instead he takes the lne in , pokes his nose out of the defensive line but gets...
  3. BMOC

Agree but we have so much more potential . Defence is almost polished. We look fit, have urgency and line speed. If we execute our attack better we would be a very hard team to beat.
  4. BMOC

Super proud tonight

We haven’t had the easiest draw to start the season but we have performed well. Knights are a bogey side for us. We have to beat them otherwise all the performances to date will be for nothing
  5. BMOC

We had 8 line breaks and 14 offloads. We ran more and made more metres than the storm . We are leading the competition for some attacking stats. If we score more points , we win more games it’s as simple as that. Our defence is good but we don’t give ourselves the best chance by only scoring 2-3...
  6. BMOC

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

A loss if never good for the psychology. This is a top 8 team. I just hope the boys don’t give up believing
  7. BMOC

We had literally no penalties the whole game. But Burton should have kicked at least one of those conversions . Seriously
  8. BMOC

thanks Burton !!!
  9. BMOC

Seriously Burton !
  10. BMOC

Can Burton ever kick? Haha
  11. BMOC

Should have been penalty try
  12. BMOC

I think the dogs can win if they start strong. Kikau to continue his great form. Kiraz usually played well against the storm. Dogs by 8 I reckon.
  13. BMOC

The guy is an athlete . Safe under the high ball. A competitor and our leader. Let’s see how he goes .
  14. BMOC

This will make you feel better

The importance of a halfback . That was us last year. Need to stick with Hutchison since we are playing better than ever