1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

BMOC's Recent Activity

1. BMOC rated JUNKYARD DOGS's post Best Post in the thread Social Media Curtis Rona Trolling?.

In a heartbeat

Jun 6, 2020 at 6:56 PM
  2. BMOC rated ASSASSIN's post Agree in the thread Social Media Curtis Rona Trolling?.

I'd welcome him back.

Jun 6, 2020 at 6:56 PM
  3. BMOC rated Prison Mike's post Funny in the thread Opinion Josh Jackson.

I agree let's get rid of him and bring Andrew Ryan back... Why not with Goodwin coming back lol

Jun 6, 2020 at 6:54 PM
  4. BMOC rated Mitch Connor's post Best Post in the thread Morgan Harper out, Bryson Goodwin in.

Club is off its fucking head.

Jun 5, 2020 at 10:22 PM
  5. BMOC rated Curash's post Agree in the thread Morgan Harper out, Bryson Goodwin in.

If you are after experience why the fuck would you let go off the best left side pairing in the Morris brothers

Jun 5, 2020 at 10:22 PM
  6. BMOC rated diddly's post Agree in the thread News COACH Pay will make up to six alterations to the team which lost to Manly.

At least something is being tried. Wakeham for lewis would be my starting point. As good as Averillo has been with the ball he has...

Jun 5, 2020 at 9:56 PM
  7. BMOC replied to the thread News COACH Pay will make up to six alterations to the team which lost to Manly.

Meaney always steps in on the wing, I feel like he is scared to be pulled in to touch. This indicates to me his not comfortable on the...

Jun 5, 2020 at 9:56 PM
  8. BMOC rated maroondog72's post Best Post in the thread News COACH Pay will make up to six alterations to the team which lost to Manly.

Looking forward to avo off foz

Jun 5, 2020 at 9:50 PM
  9. BMOC replied to the thread News COACH Pay will make up to six alterations to the team which lost to Manly.

Averillo at centre is perfect. Hoppa is a ball player so hopefully he can create some assists. And Glad Christian is axed he was...

Jun 5, 2020 at 8:52 PM
  10. BMOC rated liljohny's post Funny in the thread Opinion Opinions on new coaches.

Hahaha the broncos are making us look like premiership contenders

Jun 5, 2020 at 7:45 AM
  11. BMOC replied to the thread Official Round 4 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread.

Our only chance to actually gain some momentum. The dragons are a mess at the moment. Meanwhile we have Foran back and a pumped up...

Jun 4, 2020 at 8:54 PM
  12. BMOC rated The_Chimpster's post Funny in the thread Opinion The 'Rebuild' Is A Disaster.

Rebuild :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: [ATTACH]

tenor.gif Jun 3, 2020 at 7:48 AM
  13. BMOC rated DinkumDog's post Funny in the thread News Bulldogs coach Dean Pay denies senior players wishes for mass changes.

More quality journalism. '4 senior players' approached Pay. They wouldn't name them would they. 'It's believed'. 'It's understood'. Soon...

Logo_NI.jpg Jun 2, 2020 at 9:14 PM
  14. BMOC rated JackDog's post Funny in the thread News Bulldogs coach Dean Pay denies senior players wishes for mass changes.

Considering the tabloid, those “4 senior players” are probably actually 4 senior TK contributors

Jun 2, 2020 at 9:14 PM
  15. BMOC replied to the thread News Don't expect Foran to be Canterbury's saviour: Pay.

Of course Foran is not going to save us if you don’t tell the boys to bloody offload. Like how hard is it. Strong hit up, get the arm...

Jun 2, 2020 at 7:50 AM