Recent content by Bluebarry

1. Bluebarry

Rumour Pearce to the dogs

Brooks at the right price with tigers chipping in might better option because of age may be in the field longer through the season I know he ain’t the superstar he thinks he is but he can play even more with the good talent coming over next yr so yeah just just my thoughts I’d prefer brooks for...
  2. Bluebarry

Official Adam Elliott and Bulldogs part ways

Bloody hell sack this grub yesterday already before the shit stain becomes a permanent feature on our jersey he brings nothing but a stinky vision every time the scumbag runs out for us I’ve been praying a long for him to fuck up ugly again hopefully it’s been answered today he needs to go...
  3. Bluebarry

News Bulldogs sign Cook

This kid can play with plenty of skill , hopefully he kicks on and we save a bundle on cheese
  4. Bluebarry

Opinion Can the club shop Elliot?

Spot on brother , happy to contribute towards a go fund me page one way ticket to Mars .
  5. Bluebarry

Luke Thompson consolidated thread

What a backwards step if true he’s been shopped around , surely others should go before him . Like Jacko a great bulldogs servant over the yrs and the grub Elliot if we need to free up some cap money. Thommo is a machine , with still 2 yrs to run on his contract . Would hate not seeing how he’d...
  6. Bluebarry

Would you want Gutherson at the club?

There’s an article today that Clints manager Sam , walked out of a parra meeting because they only offered him 750k , even that I think is too much to pay for him
  7. Bluebarry

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

burton , jac , tpj and other new recruits coming over should also be a sign of confidence in TBaz . For the doubters in his coaching abilities , I keep saying it most , in our team would be lucky to sit on the bench in a res grade park footy game . Based on this seasons roster we lose just...
  8. Bluebarry

My mental health is f#@&$#d

it’s almost over mate hang in , the buzz is getting louder even the other supporters can here it and know what’s coming to a footy ground near them
  9. Bluebarry

Opinion Jake Averillo

You raise some good points there , JT two seasons in only had five try assists the rest of the stats weren’t that crash hot either and look how that turned out for us Just my opinion but I think for the same amount of time on debut the kid has it all over JT stats wise And who knows maybe he...
  10. Bluebarry

Social Media Brandon Smith rumoured 3 year deal

Saving the cap space , I hope some miracle JMK clicks next season with fresh brigades . He might just do it , cos no matter what spot on the ladder he’s in our top four or five players last few yrs . I can’t see why he gets so disrespect or bagged a lot he always gives it a crack in heart n...
  11. Bluebarry

Dogzilla

Yeah man 100 percent , Big Kas soft hands sweet passing game loved the heart he had for the team when he played on the field
  12. Bluebarry

Will the Dogs make the 8 in 2022?

If key players remain injury free 100 percent we make the 8 and if I can get tickets to the semis next yr now I would
  13. Bluebarry

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

oh man few thought it was 2022 season today .
  14. Bluebarry

Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/07/21/why-pangai-is-the-right-type-of-signing-for-the-dogs/
  15. Bluebarry

2022 Squad - current situation

If anyone needs the door ASAP it’s Elliot his got a bad smell our Jersey doesn’t need one that reminds people how much a grub he is . Regardless if it was Lichaa or not