Recent content by Blue&whiteAxe

1. B

Braidon Burns Appreciation Thread

What happens to him when JAC and Kiraz come back?
  2. B

Official Gus on Twitter

Considering all injuries and on the assumption Preston and King are also out injured per Gus’s tweet, this is likely the only and best available forward rotation: 8. Sutton 9. Reed 10. Tanner 11. Topine 12. Waddell 13. Morrin 14. Reynolds 15. Davey 16. Hughes 17. Hoffman/ Skelton
  3. B

Official Gus on Twitter

Ohh shit, we’re fu#ked now.
  4. B

Paul Alamoti

I think they’re similar style and build players.
  5. B

Paul Alamoti

Hoppa was more skilful though. Very silky hands and good footy brain. Still rate Alamoti though, not trying to take anything away from him…he will be a little superstar if he keeps improving at this rate.
  6. B

Paul Alamoti

Burns is quick
  7. B

Vs souffs

That’s a scary pack. In a bad way. So small and weak! Souths have Mercy on us!
  8. B

How many sports left do we have for 24?

He speaks more sense than Flanagun
  9. B

Opinion Uncomfortable truths about today’s game

Is this a serious post or are you taking the piss? I found it amusing and had a little chuckle. I have no doubt it’s a gee up.
  10. B

Official Gus on Twitter

Can’t tell me George Rose, Hutch Maiava, Sam Kasiano, Mark Tookey were all good trainers? No chance. But still got picked every week.
  11. B

Official Gus on Twitter

Bellamy would pick you up for training and cut your oranges. The bloke would do anything to win.
  12. B

Opinion Who are our forwards next week?

My Bad, I was reading the injury ward update and it says his expected return date was round 5…so you’re right he must be back now. How does he go? I don’t know much about him
  13. B

He won’t drop Waddell or Okenbour, nor should he. They stepped up tonight and deserve their spot next week.
  14. B

What’s Tanners height and weight? Andrew Davey is a big body, and back from concussion now…