Recent content by Pity Fool

1. Pity Fool

Rumour Alex Twal

You wouldn’t know what HARD was even if it hit you between your lady face mask and your mono brow! Forget the sledgehammer you would squeal like a pre school girl if a pair of long nose pliers tapped you missy.
  2. Pity Fool

Rd 5 vs Cowboys 3-2-1

One of the greatest come from behind wins I have ever witnessed from us, a true Bulldog style victory and against the odds too! Geez we had some bad luck in that game losing Ray early, then Okonbur being binned for fuck all, then King copping a stray finger in the eye from Preston, Preston...
  3. Pity Fool

Nrlol first ever NFL block play

Disgraceful on all counts!
  4. Pity Fool

Official Gus on Twitter

Admin wont piss him off thats the problem! He is nothing but a racist grub troll who has no passion or support for the Bulldogs, just wants to create arguments and division amongst us true Bulldogs fans who sometimes disagree with one another passionately but never really have contempt for one...
  5. Pity Fool

Official Gus on Twitter

Because “the area” is a an absolute whole now because of fleas like you moved there in droves!
  6. Pity Fool

A bit about ourselves

Wonderful synopsis of your life, and a great positive idea for a thread well done mate. You seem very interesting and quite a handy person to know. Great insight into your life and skills!
  7. Pity Fool

News Dom Young to the Rortsters

Indeed… what we need is a quality first grade Halfback.
  8. Pity Fool

Official Bulldogs vs Raiders Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Could have been worse… the top premium journos could have returned from their annual leave when this article was written :tearsofjoy:
  9. Pity Fool

Official Supercoach & other comps 2023

No problem, thanks for getting back to me mate.
  10. Pity Fool

Official Supercoach & other comps 2023

Please reserve a spot for me in the Supercoach H2H comp please mate
  11. Pity Fool

Social Media Tyrone May

Yes apparently it’s true, confirmed it with my insider this morning, who was a very prominent coaching figure for the Bulldogs for many years, and is best mates still with many high up at the Bulldogs! Both he and I are not happy about this signing!
  12. Pity Fool

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

And you know this how exactly???
  13. Pity Fool

Evoke the Death Penalty!

Disgusting. I will say nothing on this except that God will be their judge!
  14. Pity Fool

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Typical pessimist response from you! I’m sure there will be a safety net in his contract ie he has to reach certain KPI’s as a fullback to justify his FB cash. Gus is no fool. Cant say the same for some kennelers sadly.