Recent content by blue & white blood

1. blue & white blood

Round 4 Press Conference

Yes! We are much improved from last Year, but with the number of chances we had., the amount of ball and field position we should have one that game. And when we talk about changes, I don't think Hutch would be playing half back in any other side in the NRL. When Sexton was rushed in at the end...
  2. blue & white blood

News Hutchinson is a momentum killer

I think if fox was on the field that break would have led to a try
  3. blue & white blood

THE REAL REASON FOR BULLDOG'S NEW LOOK

or DUD ley Doright, Gee! we a really showing our age now ( Go the Bulldog Baby Boomers )
  4. blue & white blood

NRL.com 2012-14 Bulldogs documentary

I Believe the down wood spiral started when we replaced Ennis with Michael Lichaa that Hooker was cursed
  5. blue & white blood

Opinion What could have been?

Yes, I agree with you on Hymes but you can add so many more to that list, Moses, Tedesco, Adam Reynolds, Brooks, Luai, Corasal, Fogerty, Melony, the list goes on
  6. blue & white blood

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

I fully agree with you and while Kirras does put in 100% we have some big effective bodied players with lots of speed such as Xerri & Skelton (who would be very hard to stop by the opposing defense) and who can also play center or wing sitting in reserve grade and who will probably be scooped up...
  7. blue & white blood

News NRL drops referee

The one I remember was game against St George with a few minutes to go Patten made a break passed it Idress who scored under the posts which would have won us the game but Jamie Sowed realizing he could not catch Idress deliberately backed into Patten and the ref - Clark called it as a no try...
  8. blue & white blood

News Trying to bite my tongue’: Ciraldo wants ‘clarity’ after contentious calls cruel Dogs

I'm also amazed at how we always seem to lose the captain's challenged in the first five minutes of every game and don't have any when we need it, I can't remember the last time the bunker had a decision go our way even when it's a 50 / 50 call they will dissect it over and over so we don't get...
  9. blue & white blood

Opinion Max & Sam - Why no1,2 Punch, CC?

Ciraldo's bench rotation was terrible last year and so far, it seems that nothing has changed.
  10. blue & white blood

Opinion Do we know how to pass?

Bring back Potter when he took over from Baz that's when we started passing and throwing the ball around again
  11. blue & white blood

Round 2 Press Conference

I fully agree with you, I posted on another thread Wilson should be our fullback he has all the attributes to be a great fullback and i posted a link which I will include at the bottom of this post to support my reasons click below Blake Wilson Highlights 2022 - Sunshine Coast Falcons - YouTube...
  12. blue & white blood

3-2-1 Round 2 vs Sharks

1 - Mahoney 2 - Kikau 3 - Curren
  13. blue & white blood

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

Wilson at Fullback, Fox and Skelton on the wings, Xerri and Critta in the centers and Sexton and Burton in the halves and Fuck Ciraldo of and Welcome back Potter.