Recent content by bLaQDoG..

1. bLaQDoG..

The Official "Weekend" Thread

How is all of what you said relevant to my post?
  2. bLaQDoG..

Raelene

What is this product you are talking about? And what would you like her to do to make us win games and look more competitive? I don't disagree with you, but there's only so much she can do to make us look more competitive and bring back the Dogs of War attitude on the field. It's our shitty...
  3. bLaQDoG..

Raelene

People here are blaming her sex, including yourself. Therein lies the issue. Once again, I'm not saying Raelene has nothing to answer for. Read my response to Wolfmother above. But she is not the primary reason we had a poor year.
  4. bLaQDoG..

Raelene

Not disagreeing with you or most on here, and I'm not saying she isn't accountable. She is certainly accountable on some fronts - most of those we don't know as members because we don't know what she says or does behind closed doors with the board members. But to blame our on field performance...
  5. bLaQDoG..

Raelene

Wow the sexism from some posts on here lol People keep banging on about African refugee memberships. I don't see the correlation between piss poor on-field performance and community work? You people do realise the image we portray off the field is important, especially when the media will...
  6. bLaQDoG..

Channel 9

Nice to see an entire thread on this. The bias was rank. You could just tell by their tone of voice when Roosters were leading with 2 tries, the excitement was real. As soon as the Dogs came back, you would think somebody had been stretchered off with a broken neck. What else do you expect...
  7. bLaQDoG..

Members day 2016

Members day can leave you feeling like you are part of a refugee camp being sent around in a circle being given your rations for the week. I definitely know what you mean when you say it feels like these Members days are "forced". It would only be getting worse with the growing fanbase we have.
  8. bLaQDoG..

Old school kennelers

Whatever happened to Pantherpower83? Best opposition fan this site ever had, very insightful posts.
  9. bLaQDoG..

Old school kennelers

Oh don't worry about him - we took care of him really good lol So your food is tasty and low calorie then.
  10. bLaQDoG..

Old school kennelers

That's not nice Steven. I love the smell of souvlaki. Why is Slav food not a thing?
  11. bLaQDoG..

Old school kennelers

Anybody remember when the Kennel went down and Davo started that interim forum? I forgot the name. Some classic times then. I remember we did that once to Gate7 for his racist posts about Greek superiority and how Slavs are genetically inferior :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Safe to say we've...
  12. bLaQDoG..

Who is/will be the GOAT of tennis?

Assuming GOAT = greatest of all time... This really, really pains me to say it - but Djokovic is looking to be the winner if he continues his streak. There's a case for and against all 3 of them. Federer has remained top of his game the longest, better than Nadal who looks to be all but...
  13. bLaQDoG..

Train Discussion Megathread - Etiquette / Strikes / Gripes

That's why you shouldn't watch the 6pm news! You of all people should know how it shapes our thinking :p
  14. bLaQDoG..

God's Will? Hopoate will not play Sundays

Skippy has learnt it's not right to be a bigot who thinks his beliefs give him a sense of entitlement to disrespect other people's beliefs, whether that's Atheism or Islam or any other belief structure. I commend him for that.
  15. bLaQDoG..

Train Discussion Megathread - Etiquette / Strikes / Gripes

It's probably a good idea to keep a mask in your bag for those situations. I'd rather look like a paranoid Japanese commuter than catch people's germs. Times are changing, population is rising and the bugs are getting stronger. People's attitudes need to change as well.