Recent content by blah

1. B

2024 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Dragons are making our last tackle options look like prime Cronk Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. B

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Makes sense now why he kept having people called up over him all these years. But shoutout to him needed the topic this week with the bye to keep us entertained Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. B

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

Hope Alamoti plays especially on the right imagine Fox and Bronsons speed attacking him Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. B

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

If we beat tigers and then Penrith I’ll be unbearable to all my co workers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. B

Round 7 2012

The weirdest part of that season was that our season was saved by Krisnan Inu it was like when he joined us we went from average to invincible (aside from the GF but prefer not to talk about it) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. B

Round 7 3-2-1 vs Knights?

This. But also want to say surely Critta is early front runner for captain of the year. The way he leads this team is what we’ve been missing for a long time Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. B

Explanation on referring decision

Surprised no one bringing up how we didn’t get six again when Kiks made a line break and offloaded and knights player knocked the ball on Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. B

Your full strength team

Mann has to start imo Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. B

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

Ciraldo might be on to something with the smaller mobile players in the middle. If this works out we might change the game Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. B

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

I don’t mind especially with all the injuries him putting in a shift at lock off the bench Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. B

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Hayward is gonna be a player for us man Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. B

Damn wanted to see at least one Taafe kick Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. B

Is Ciraldo changing the game with small ball Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. B

IVE SEEN ENOUGH IVE SEEN ENOUGH Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. B

HUTCHO HOOKED Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk