Recent content by Blackys Dogs

1. B

Bulldogs chasing Kurtley Beale

Could be a smoke screen he also talked about Liccha, cook, ennis and hooker etc. and tried his hardest to talk up the tigers.
  2. B

Bulldogs chasing Kurtley Beale

Dessie says NO fullstop see his interview on Bulldogs TV very good
  3. B

Random Bulldogs Pics

How good is the Kennel when we have our own photographer - just awesome chad thanks for the shots
  4. B

My Worst Game All Year: Brown

Full back Inu on the wing
  5. B

My Worst Game All Year: Brown

Well he is named again and I will say he can not play any worse good luck Mitch!
  6. B

Your round 15 team?

I thought it was Mitch Brown fullback, low and thompson on the wing with inu lafi centres?
  7. B

Gavin Orr

Yep Orr had SBW and stiched him up and does what is in the best interest of Orr always trying to line his own pocket and does act in the best interest of his client. Colludes with the club when it suits and stuffs up players careers!
  8. B

Barba on Sterlo tonight

You will now start to realise the piece of work the Gavin Orr is.. Start ot get a sense why SBW had to get away from him - He is a parasite of the highest order sits in which ever camp suits his back pocket!! If you didn't guess I blame him and dislike him a lot!!
  9. B

We can't make the top 4?

x 2 It will be a dogs rabbits final
  10. B

Bulldogs v Broncos - Round 26

I am going up from Melbourne and will be in the Broncos members area. Could cop a lot of abuse but suspect I will be having the last laugh when the final whistle goes can't wait!
  11. B

Radar?

Agree with this saw a glint in Des's eye when he mentioned not peaking too early. I think he knows the boys were shot at the end of last season - easing them into it this year wouldn't be suprised if Sam's injury played out longer than needed. He knows what he is doing and knows how to win...
  12. B

Bulldogs appoint new CEO - Raelene Castle

Hi don't want to sound misleading just being cautious ;) Official Announcment Wednesday
  13. B

Bulldogs appoint new CEO - Raelene Castle

Possible New CEO found - First woman in charge of club? Heard a rumour the new CEO for the Bulldogs has been selected and will be the first women in charge of a club. Think this is a good move from the DOGS and shows our forward thinking. This woman is a very good operator with a strong...
  14. B

New to Melbourne, looking for some BULLDOG BUDS to watch the games with...

Hey Drifta I am in NZ and possibly getting transfered to Aus (tried for Sydney for obvious reasons) but it looks like Melborne. Will touch base once confirmed be about round 6 and love nothing more than watching the Doggies with a beer and BBQ!
  15. B

Interesting Read SMH: $BW & Nasser

Very hesitant to put my views on SBW and khder here as I know how much you all hate them and understandly. I will say however this will be the sports management model of the future for a **** manager he has done an amazing job for his clients. If I was to start my sport management company next...