1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Dingo's Recent Activity

1. Dingo liked SweetFA's post in the thread Bulldogs rule out Kieran Foran and Des Hasler reunion.

If Hasler is at Manly, Tapau won’t

Oct 17, 2018 at 8:27 PM
  2. Dingo replied to the thread Social Media 2019 Jersey.

I'm not sure but Lynne said that the 2019 jersey will be out later this month (October). Been keeping an eye out on the Bulldogs website...

Oct 16, 2018 at 10:53 PM
  3. Dingo replied to the thread News Parramatta Eels knock back deal to play at new Western Sydney Stadium.

Ungrateful cunts haha

Oct 16, 2018 at 8:47 PM
  4. Dingo rated K E's post Funny in the thread No Source Jarrod Hayne will be at St George Illawarra Dragons.

I saw an article the other day about Parra and how they haven't offered him a contract as yet and I said to myself "I wonder if there's...

Oct 16, 2018 at 8:46 PM
  5. Dingo rated Wahesh's post Funny in the thread Eels Legends of League Team - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

STOP IT PLEASE, MY STOMACH IS LITERALLY HURTING RIGHT NOW...

eeld.jpg Oct 16, 2018 at 10:29 AM
  6. Dingo replied to the thread Bulldogs rule out Kieran Foran and Des Hasler reunion.

I can't imagine Tapau being stoked about Hasler coming back.

Oct 15, 2018 at 7:27 PM
  7. Dingo liked Kiwipup's post in the thread Bulldogs rule out Kieran Foran and Des Hasler reunion.

hasler is in forans bridal party this weekend so hopefully he gets stuck into forans ears to reunite at that shithole in brookvale

Oct 15, 2018 at 7:09 PM
  8. Dingo liked heckler's post in the thread Social Media 2019 Jersey.

Hopefully they change the hideous design and stick to more of a traditional look with a black kia logo.

Oct 15, 2018 at 11:07 AM
  9. Dingo replied to the thread News Thurston breaks 14-year silence on Coffs Harbour ‘rape’ scandal.

choo choo all aboard.

Oct 14, 2018 at 5:24 PM
  10. Dingo liked DBake's post in the thread News Thurston breaks 14-year silence on Coffs Harbour ‘rape’ scandal.

Read Hazems book, specifically the Coffs chapter. So much for JT being the first to break silence on it. Wish someone with a big voice...

Oct 14, 2018 at 12:59 PM
  11. Dingo replied to the thread News Thurston breaks 14-year silence on Coffs Harbour ‘rape’ scandal.

I'm pretty sure JT was one of the six who boarded her. They called her the Bankstown Express.

Oct 14, 2018 at 12:43 PM
  12. Dingo replied to the thread Kangaroos and Kiwi Teams named.

This Australian team needs a good honest player like Jackson in the back row. Meninga doesn't rate him but overrates others.

Oct 13, 2018 at 7:30 PM
  13. Dingo replied to the thread Kangaroos and Kiwi Teams named.

Manu is giving Latrell a lesson.

Oct 13, 2018 at 7:24 PM
  14. Dingo rated Mr Invisible's post Funny in the thread News KIA vows to stick by the Bulldogs..

Loosely based on this piece of shit article:...

Oct 12, 2018 at 9:10 PM
  15. Dingo replied to the thread News Hill rules out Seggy,says we have wiggle room in cap and stadium update..

Room enough to wriggle a strike weapon into the backline?

Oct 12, 2018 at 5:30 PM