1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Dingo's Recent Activity

1. Dingo liked Trafford10's post in the thread Bulldogs merge/relocate.

I believe we are the only football club that controls the leagues club. As a result our football club is financially stable even if the...

Aug 18, 2018 at 3:15 PM
  2. Dingo liked Nabsolutely Fabulous's post in the thread Official Sauaso Sue signs with the Bulldogs for the next two years.

Also less than impressive in the WC? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Aug 18, 2018 at 8:26 AM
  3. Dingo has a new avatar.

Aug 14, 2018 at 7:18 PM
  4. Dingo liked The_Chimpster's post in the thread News Sunday Footy Show - Fat Shame Dave Taylor..

I was more shocked when I saw him. I mean he was always big, but now he looks like all his diet consist of are tons of doughnuts and...

Aug 14, 2018 at 6:48 PM
  5. Dingo replied to the thread News Sunday Footy Show - Fat Shame Dave Taylor..

I'm not sticking up for alien eyes Erin. Her eyes are too far apart he should have mentioned that.

Aug 14, 2018 at 4:12 PM
  6. Dingo rated Mr Invisible's post Funny in the thread News Roo$ter$ Sign Ryan Hall - Rumoured more to follow..

Annnnnnnnnd looks like Morris is playing first grade next year. Ryan Hall ruptured his ACL and is looking at a 6-9 month recovery stint.

Aug 14, 2018 at 3:06 PM
  7. Dingo replied to the thread News Sunday Footy Show - Fat Shame Dave Taylor..

Am I the only cunt that laughed at the Coal Trains appearance. No one has a sense of humour these days and want a reason to feel...

Aug 14, 2018 at 2:51 PM
  8. Dingo liked SecretLifeOfPetsTheMovie's post in the thread Official Round 23 Injury Report..

Yep him and sue off the bench next year gives us a bit of grunt

Aug 13, 2018 at 7:50 PM
  9. Dingo replied to the thread Official Round 23 Injury Report..

Was looking forward to seeing more of Chris Smith. Damn broken thumb.

Aug 13, 2018 at 7:18 PM
  10. Dingo liked Precise's post in the thread Official Tony Ayoub to join the Bulldogs as High Performance Manager.

That's all I need to hear, welcome back cunt.

Aug 13, 2018 at 5:39 PM
  11. Dingo replied to the thread Official Tony Ayoub to join the Bulldogs as High Performance Manager.

Bulldogs appoint seasoned physiotherapist Tony Ayoub as Head of Performance Fatima Kdouh Exclusive, The Daily Telegraph August 13, 2018...

Aug 13, 2018 at 5:18 PM
  12. Dingo replied to the thread News The NRL’s greatest 10 ever players as voted by the experts.

SBW doesn't deserve the fanfare.

Aug 13, 2018 at 3:39 PM
  13. Dingo rated _G-Dog_'s post Funny in the thread Opinion Bulldogs NEED to do something like this..

[ATTACH]

downloadfile-17.jpeg Aug 13, 2018 at 10:23 AM
  14. Dingo replied to the thread Dean Pay - Mega Thread.

Stick with Pay.

Aug 12, 2018 at 12:57 PM
  15. Dingo liked Spoonman84's post in the thread We're fat, we're slow, we're unco.

They could be fitter but a kicking game is vital we didn’t look so unfit last week when Lewis gave us one. JMK putting up lolly pops...

Aug 11, 2018