1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

BJD's Recent Activity

1. BJD liked Mr Invisible's post in the thread Official Bulldogs vs Panthers Trial Info and Discussion.

Yup D'Rhys Miller.. good upcoming player. Plays second row and has some nice footwork, line running, and pace for his size. [MEDIA]

Feb 22, 2018 at 4:49 PM
  2. BJD replied to the thread Official Bulldogs vs Panthers Trial Info and Discussion.

Des was from Manly. Never trust a Silvertail.

Feb 22, 2018 at 10:29 AM
  3. BJD replied to the thread Official Bulldogs vs Panthers Trial Info and Discussion.

I would have loved to see a near full strength team run out, they probably could have done with it. But it is what it is - a trial. No...

Feb 22, 2018 at 7:45 AM
  4. BJD liked Mr Invisible's post in the thread Official Bulldogs vs Panthers Trial Info and Discussion.

GAME WILL BE LIVE STREAMED HERE: https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2018/02/20/live-stream-bulldogs-v-panthers-trial/

Feb 21, 2018 at 5:26 PM
  5. BJD replied to the thread Opinion Canterbury Bulldogs Team 2018.

I was starting to think Pay will go with 4 forwards on the bench.

Feb 21, 2018 at 5:25 PM
  6. BJD liked Gotenks's post in the thread Official Bulldogs vs Panthers Trial Info and Discussion.

Fuck sake. Interesting to see Tualau start in both sides...hopfully he doesn't miss out on a bench spot.

Feb 21, 2018 at 4:59 PM
  7. BJD liked Hacky McAxe's post in the thread Mbye to Lock/2rf.

Two more weeks. Two more weeks.

Feb 21, 2018 at 12:25 PM
  8. BJD replied to the thread Official Bulldogs vs Panthers Trial Info and Discussion.

Come on where is team??????????????????

Feb 21, 2018 at 11:28 AM
  9. BJD rated Wahesh's post Funny in the thread Mbye to Lock/2rf.

Is it just me or does that kid look like a rabbit?

Feb 21, 2018 at 9:59 AM
  10. BJD rated flamebouyant's post Funny in the thread Opinion No more talk of Mbye coming back to the halves please.

I think it would be best if he put on 15kg so we could play him at lock or second row. Lol

Feb 21, 2018 at 8:46 AM
  11. BJD replied to the thread Mbye to Lock/2rf.

[IMG]

Feb 21, 2018 at 7:21 AM
  12. BJD liked rainman's post in the thread Tolman.

I didn't get it at first, brilliant

Feb 20, 2018 at 10:28 PM
  13. BJD liked Gotenks's post in the thread Official Bulldogs vs Panthers Trial Info and Discussion.

Reserved for my post match in depth tactical analysis. UPDATE My in depth tactical analysis has been cancelled due to the club not...

Feb 20, 2018 at 10:12 PM
  14. BJD replied to the thread Opinion We need a goal kicker.

Mbye is ok close range but will have trouble from the sidelines. Practice makes perfect I guess. Can Montoya kick goals lol?

Feb 20, 2018 at 8:23 PM
  15. BJD rated Spoonman84's post Interesting in the thread Tolman.

Tolman to the Titans with immediate effect is the latest rumour doing the rounds...

Feb 20, 2018 at 8:16 PM