1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Dingo's Recent Activity

1. Dingo replied to the thread Opinion Medical retire Foran!.

I think we will get to that point naturally over the next 2 years.

May 27, 2018 at 8:59 PM
  2. Dingo rated coach's post Funny in the thread Official Mbye - Bulldogs Official Comments..

Coz I would say how his playing and how fucked his body is, it would be easier to get rid of AIDS

May 27, 2018 at 8:33 PM
  3. Dingo replied to the thread Official Mbye - Bulldogs Official Comments..

I'm ready for Mbye to go bye bye.

May 27, 2018 at 8:30 PM
  4. Dingo replied to the thread Opinion John Olive.

Love when he gets those big legs pumping.

May 27, 2018 at 8:27 PM
  5. Dingo rated TANK 2.0's post Funny in the thread Opinion John Olive.

O-Love lol As long as he doesn't turn into a stuffed olive.

May 27, 2018 at 8:25 PM
  6. Dingo replied to the thread Opinion Medical retire Foran!.

There's no way in hell his body will see out the 4 years.

May 27, 2018 at 8:23 PM
  7. Dingo replied to the thread Im done!!!.

Weak as piss. Stick with them.

May 27, 2018 at 8:18 PM
  8. Dingo liked beastwood89's post in the thread Im done!!!.

See ya mate, because seriously we are in this position for the next couple years. It's part and parcel of the game ride the highs and...

May 27, 2018 at 8:08 PM
  9. Dingo replied to the thread Opinion Pay is the perfect man for our situation.

I think he is the right man. If he is to be a successful first grade coach he will do it the hard way.

May 27, 2018 at 12:59 PM
  10. Dingo replied to the thread Performance Based Contracts.

No one would want to sign with us under those draconian rules of yours.

May 27, 2018 at 12:57 PM
  11. Dingo rated Novdoggie's post Agree in the thread If dean can’t deliver with the current team, how will he do it with a team of newbies?.

Nathan Brown at Newcastle is a prime example of what could be achieved. They allowed him to do a job and not judge him after a couple...

May 27, 2018 at 12:49 PM
  12. Dingo liked Spoonman84's post in the thread If dean can’t deliver with the current team, how will he do it with a team of newbies?.

We are not a top 8 side.....We don’t have a recognised halfback or hooker and the backline is relying on 2 33 year olds to provide any...

May 27, 2018 at 8:02 AM
  13. Dingo replied to the thread If dean can’t deliver with the current team, how will he do it with a team of newbies?.

Dean has inherited an absolute mess no coach would willingly take on. Given the circumstances, it might be unfair after Pay's tenure to...

May 27, 2018 at 8:01 AM
  14. Dingo rated TANK 2.0's post Funny in the thread Please Explain.

Na we need a full blown new, the ones the curls and shit lol they know how to spend and save a sheckle lol the ones the Roosters use lol

May 26, 2018 at 3:21 PM