1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Dingo's Recent Activity

1. Dingo liked DoggiesBoy's post in the thread Opinions wanted : Sliced bread.

I just simply wouldn't function without vegemite toast on white bread in the morning.

Jan 19, 2019 at 7:05 AM
  2. Dingo replied to the thread Official Wakeham out for 10 weeks.

He must roll his ankles a bit, I noticed in the training photos both of his ankles were strapped.

Jan 18, 2019 at 6:29 PM
  3. Dingo replied to the thread Official Martin: I'd love to play State of Origin one day..

He is looking in real good shape.

Jan 17, 2019 at 4:14 PM
  4. Dingo liked bcmf's post in the thread News Widdop to leave Dragons.

Yeh he came down here when he was 18 or so and was part of the storms system. Good on him.

Jan 17, 2019 at 8:49 AM
  5. Dingo liked Mr Invisible's post in the thread Official 5 Young Guns to watch in 2019..

How I see the new recruits: BRANDON WAKEHAM: Talented young player who has come through the grades and big wraps on him. In NSW Cup...

Jan 16, 2019 at 10:54 PM
  6. Dingo replied to the thread News Widdop to leave Dragons.

Fair enough. I didn't realise he hadn't played club footy in England at all.

Jan 16, 2019 at 7:15 PM
  7. Dingo rated Mr Invisible's post Funny in the thread Official Bulldogs 2019 Milestones.

Aiden Tolman needs 18 more 4th tackle hitups to reach 200 4th tackle hitups for the Bulldogs..

Jan 16, 2019 at 7:28 AM
  8. Dingo replied to the thread Official Gallery - Week 2 Pre Season Begins.

Wow really, how can you tell from that one photo?

Jan 14, 2019