1. bite man

Hasler needed to change gameplan

wtf ! drop the crack pipe mother..:spacecraf:spacecraf
  2. bite man

The Kennel Photos and Discussion Thread

now youre hot
  3. bite man

Ennis wants Hayne at the Bulldogs

ennis needs to go his stupiedness farked us yesterday nothink but a half wit
  4. bite man

Sack hasler

did u see ben barba running fast in his power ranger suit today on his mad Monday" wtf? whats going on ' he said he broke his anckle yesterday im lost for words this must be looked into ' it could be close to match fixing? please explain ben barba and inu was laughing with him and ennis .. iam...
  5. bite man

Really Dissapointed...

:deadhorse:
  6. bite man

Theories for this performance.

our forwards become our bacline our speedsters don't see the ball idont get it as soon as it goes out to the left or right 1 of out forwards gets in the way im ****ed 4 words
  7. bite man

James Graham for captain

yes we need to get rid of him he is letting the team down and the fans time to pack your bags and take des and dopey trex with u
  8. bite man

Sack hasler

there just turning up for there pay packets josh Jackson and graham are the only ones giving 100 percent rynolds is over rated I wish we had his brother..and our half back I swear I saw him up in the pie stand cause I never saw him touch the football I think our halves were in the dressing...
  9. bite man

Sack hasler

well said to buy no brain tony Williams was the biggest mistake in the clubs history.. t.rex more like the peeny lizard ! I think they both came from manly to **** us over.
  10. bite man

Frank Pritchard - 2013 Discussion Thread

they played like a team that couldn't make the 8 well and truly over this side tony Williams again let the fans down . we be better of getting rid of him and loosing out on the deal I have never seen such a useless player in all my life ..
  11. bite man

Ben Barba - 2013 Discussion Thread

..what is there to talk about , he did a sunny bill he walked out on us ''but can u blame them ''no.! with the roster we had we should of won a premership by now . all year des has sounded like peter moore years ago'' ohh we need to hold the ball ''derr! I know its surpose to be about benny...
  12. bite man

Consolidated "I enjoy whinging about TRex" thread.

yer rite don't kid yourself ''
  13. bite man

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

he could be trying to get a job at hungry jacks ,, who knows ?
  14. bite man

Frank Pritchard - 2013 Discussion Thread

nahhh just lazy''just like his over weight buddy kass'' foot ballers me arse'' sumo's more like it , ,what happen des with getting the forwards big n strong , not big and fat ! there legs are buckerling under them, what a fecken laugh ha ! used to be dogs of war ! now we are dogs of burgers,
  15. bite man

Tony Williams - 2013 Discussion Thread

let him go back to manly the retard''