Recent content by Birddog

1. Birddog

Naden signs with Tigers

Was all Naden or the coach as well. Guess we will soon find out if he starts playing good. Fuck him go
  2. Birddog

News ‘Wrong decision’: All Blacks legend Steve Hansen takes aim at Dogs board after Barrett axing

He is only pissed cause he knows now flop has gone, his gravey train is drying up and has to look for another gullible carnt to hook onto to. Still for the life of me can't see qhat he did for the club.
  3. Birddog

Official Consolidated Trent Barrett Leaving Bulldogs Thread

Will Barret finally realise his potential and destiny And start doing hair gel adds
  4. Birddog

Official Consolidated Trent Barrett Leaving Bulldogs Thread

Ding Dong The Coaches is gone Fking bueaty best news since the last dogs win. I'm ditching work and heading out to celebrate
  5. Birddog

News Bulldogs directors losing patience with struggling Barrett

Was thinking along the same lines as far as this point you made. I can't see Weilder writing this piece without Gus knowing to some extent. This could be Gus using pressure on the board to sack Barrett rather than Gus sacking Barrett, that way his support isn't openly criticised for the next...
  6. Birddog

Official Round 10 v Knights Match Discussion

Good news, less he says the better
  7. Birddog

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

Hows ousting Doust Gunna help us ? :tonguewink::tearsofjoy:
  8. Birddog

Official Round 9 v Raiders Match Discussion

We need Barret on the sideline again, with his impressive hair, sexy suit blinding the opposition strutting his stuff..... On a side note how funny would it be with Ricky and Baz both on the lines. I reckon it be more entertaining than the match
  9. Birddog

Official Round 9 v Raiders Match Discussion

The book of Cumminsuttra will strike again
  10. Birddog

News Ray Hadley calls out NRL panellists after ‘distressing’ on-air incident

Maroon knows he is now on the Tax man's hit list, he had to run off to get his books in order.
  11. Birddog

Round 8 Team V Roosters Match Discussion

A wins a win is a win better than a lost thank fk Gould took over training and video session and even the coaches box. Baz is much better on the sidelines, only thing missing is his yellow shirt and water bottles. But Man he was a sexy beast in his saturday suit.
  12. Birddog

Opinion Paul Kent The Mega Flop

Best way to shut these muppets up is 1) don't watch or Read their sh1t 2) don't react to them in any form of social media They soon become irrelevant. But no one does cause qe all like putting sh1t on them :fearscream:
  13. Birddog

Separated at birth

MEANWHILE in INDIA 4 MEN.............. . Or was it ......
  14. Birddog

Separated at birth

If Trump makes so should putin