Recent content by BILLYK SPECIAL

1. B

Leave Hasler alone !

Hasler needs to go. Full stop!!! The coaching, interviews on camera, recruitment and playing tactics are well below the bulldogs standards. He brings nothing to the club. We have recruited badly and let go of players that shouldn't of seen the door. If you don't believe the critics on this side...
  2. B

Michael Lichaa is our problem!!

We have bigger problems than just lichaa pls.......
  3. B

Des Hasler - keep him or replace him?

I agree with speedy...
  4. B

Des Hasler - keep him or replace him?

For all those who think Des is coaching under the radar, has the respect of all the players, or is "memorised by the players" and the list goes on, give yourselves all an uppercut. Life is simple don't complicate things. If we can simpler life footy is a breeze. When will u do gooders realise...
  5. B

We actually aren't that bad!

Des needs to go and take T. rex and Reynolds with him. They are playing under 15 footy. Terrible....
  6. B

Des Hasler hones in on Canterbury Bulldogs' inconsistency

Des needs to go! Bring in a coach that will actually improve the skills of each player and see the dogs play as a well rehears team. Not have an attitude of cluelessness when they're in the opposition 20
  7. B

Halves Lack Control

Simple question. If Reynolds goes on the market what will a club pay for him?? I'll save u guys time to think about it. Clubs will pay NOTHING. He gives nothing to the team other than passion and 100% commitment. Unfortunately to be a great no. 6 u need skill.
  8. B

Des Hasler hones in on Canterbury Bulldogs' inconsistency

If anyone watched Brisbane play last night I'm sure u will agree the dogs attack and defence is FAR FAR behind with what the Broncos had on display.
  9. B

Lets support our Team!

Get behind your team... Yes! Does that mean people can not give their views or opinions. If you are a passionate supporter you want your team to move forward. The only direction the dogs r playing are sideways through the one and only Renoyds. He plays with passion. He is a bulldog through and...