Recent content by billy beane

1. B

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

For a start i wasn't implying Hutchison is playing better than Burton .... just saying they have different strengths and weaknesses and suggesting the coaching staff obviously think their vastly different styles complement the team more than other combinations. Hutchison has played all six...
  2. B

Nothing to do with blind faith mate ....
  3. B

HUH ??? ...
  4. B

Not talking one game .... and i'm stating the fact that the coaching staff know more than you do.
  5. B

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

His last game in reserves was top notch as well .... give him space and his blistering pace is very hard to handle. Meaney who is no slouch himself was all at sea trying to defend him ...
  6. B

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

Good win in Ball .... very good attacking display .... 5 wins in a row scoring at least 40 points ..... Really like the additions of Fing and Tatupu .... Backrowers Alatini and Spinks are a force .... Halves directed the show beautifully .... big futures. Not sure if intensity was down due...
  7. B

So, i can only assume all the punters on here bagging Hutchison honestly believe they are smarter than CC and the coaching staff .... Delusion runs deep amongst the usual suspects who must have a scapegoat .... It's Perham, Flannagan, JMK, Jackson, Waddell etc ... all over again ...
  8. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Obviously not fully fit .... has carried a quad injury since pre-season.
  9. B

Come on mate we have defensive gurus on this site who know EVERTHING about the systems in place .... Rember all the CC is an assistant and CC can't coach defense calls .... HAHAHA
  10. B

Fair enough, but CC and the coaching staff obviously see things differently to you as well .... At least for the time being.
  11. B

Or we are even better than most think .... We have a very physical defense ...
  12. B

Burton is a half

You have been sitting on that comment for months .... just biding your time .... haha gotta laugh. I can promise you Hutch and Sexton WAS very much being considered by the coaching staff over the pre season .... Hardly hilarious ... You see it's the little things like Burtons three momentum...
  13. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Pretty much ditto for me as well mate :laughing: .... Fucken hell ....
  14. B

Hutchison obviously has some warts but at least he straightens the play, often poking his nose through the line and gets quick play the balls .... Very good defensively most of the time and kicks 0K in general play .... He is a decent enough player until someone better comes along ....
  15. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

The first half was brilliant both in attack and defensively .... plenty of positives to work with moving forward. It was 18 nil before they were down to 12 ... Second half was always going to be difficult even against 12 .... winning is still a long way from being ingrained in us yet. Most...