Recent content by bigstix

1. bigstix

Official Round 20 - Bulldogs vs Panthers Discussion Thread

You are the perfect example of a kid who fails English. Just an idiot without any direction in life.
  2. bigstix

Official Round 20 - Bulldogs vs Panthers Discussion Thread

Block this flog from posting
  3. bigstix

News Bulldogs unlikely to bite back until 2021 as Pay muzzles expectations

Pay would identify the player/players he wants. It’s the football departments job then to go out and get those targets, not Pays.
  4. bigstix

tonight's game

No I can read correctly. All we need is a coach then, keep the same team and I’m getting grand final tickets for 2020. Your a genius
  5. bigstix

tonight's game

Did I read correctly? You think our forwards with good coaching are potentially as good as Ofahengaue, Pangai, Haas, Glen, Lodge and the other 6 foot beast. Is this correct?
  6. bigstix

Happy to Let Hoppa walk early?

A whole 3 pages because someone heard a whisper...
  7. bigstix

Opinion Adam Elliot

Agreed about Smith. No size, power, ball playing abilities. Zero. Nada. May as well run a be a bulldog starter for a day competition with the fans. Chris Smith is by far the least talented forward to ever play for us. Worse than Elliot, Warburton, Czislowski and anyone else
  8. bigstix

We are lacking....

????? That’s Terry Lamb
  9. bigstix

Opinion josh Reynolds Discussion Thread

No from me. We’ve moved on. Time to build with future starts not rely on past emotions. Best of luck to JR
  10. bigstix

Official Round 15 - Dogs vs Sharks - Consolidated Match Thread

Exactly, words like he shouldn’t be picked agree, but throwing words like he should be fucked off when you yourself say he isn’t ready tell me your missing something upstairs
  11. bigstix

Official Round 15 - Dogs vs Sharks - Consolidated Match Thread

If you want to F off a kid making his debut then you have serious mental issues of which there is no help. What a shit life you must have.
  12. bigstix

Boyd cordener and the ref.. What?!!

That’s what a real captain should do, unlike Jackson
  13. bigstix

News Bulldogs' bad run 'testing' frustrated playmaker Foran

Not a bad squad? We have no hooker, no strike centre, no top line fullback, props who struggle to bend the line. I think this squad is reserve grade standard
  14. bigstix

Opinion Theory on Adam Elliott's constant selection.

No, he was picking him when available last season also. I just don’t get it