Recent content by bigdog1979

1. B

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

So who are these clowns that want out ? Good riddance to bad rubbish
  2. B

Mahoney In Presser

Don’t forget Reed we have been here for generations you have been collecting (stealing) a pay check for what 9 months you don’t get to tell us when to boo or cheer you fucking earn you twerp
  3. B

Give me back my $80 you son of a bitches

Last dollars they will ever get off me, can’t believe what was said in press conference club is dead will be at least another generation before we are competitive
  4. B

Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

Rfm not named anywhere ?
  5. B

Addo Carr Moron Of The Year

Fine at worst
  6. B

Congratulations to Cameron Ciraldo

Trust the process of mindless bench use scatter gun team selections well out of his depth club should refund our money
  7. B

Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Dragons Game Day Thread

Quick question team , looking at heading down to win any idea where bulldogs supporters normally sit ?
  8. B

I’m done

Good bye good luck this is not the club I support will check in from time to time but the club gets no more money from me and mine
  9. B

Official Dogs snare Kikau in major signing coup

Burton’s bodyguard right there
  10. B

Official Adam Elliott and Bulldogs part ways

Utility half where are you ?? Your mate Adam needs help
  11. B

Social Media Brandon Smith rumoured 3 year deal

Dear Ripley If you don’t like what’s posted in rumours drop off and don’t get so triggered. Assassin mate keep the info coming as we all know a week is a long time in foot ball cheese could just be pushing for a few more dollars before signing.
  12. B

Positives from the game

Too play as bad as we did and almost win. We can only improve.
  13. B

Bulldogs Next Week!

Relax, main problem attitude . Drop ball, missed takles, Fluency in attack will all improve.
  14. B

2010 Membership Mega-thread

Thanks mate kids are just too pumped dont want to miss aminute
  15. B

2010 Membership Mega-thread

Season Tickets I bought my kids season tickets for christmas. this is our first year as members would like to know when we will get them or we have to pick them up. Also owe my son new jersey any one know when they are due