Recent content by Big_Dawg

1. Big_Dawg

Round 22 Dogs v Eels discussion thread

stanley playing halfback???? great that brenko is back but
  2. Big_Dawg

Well done media - Mission Successful.

all the media wanted the tigers to win so theyd feel better about themselves felt like watching a souths game between 2012-2014
  3. Big_Dawg

Aaron Woods??

he'll be even better coming off the back of our forward pack too
  4. Big_Dawg

Bad Rotation

does he come up with a rough outline of his rotation before the game I know it gets thrown off by injuries and HIA's but even so it just seems like poor planning however I'm worried that the rotation goes as planned
  5. Big_Dawg

Sutton brothers need to be sacked!

helps me sleep better at night but
  6. Big_Dawg

Eastwood

The kick was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen on a football field he has been useless for the past 2 years he cant play second row, all he's good for is lock and even then I would be happy to see him moved on next season
  7. Big_Dawg

Dear Chase Stanley.

Playing for Picton in Group 6, some great talent in the comp, Loko plays for Thirlmere
  8. Big_Dawg

Dear Chase Stanley.

I'm sure he's thinking about his grand final this weekend
  9. Big_Dawg

Dear Chase Stanley.

no Lee? interesting
  10. Big_Dawg

Josh Jackson wins Brad Fittler Medal 2016

What an achievement, absolutely deserved it he's been a shining light in what was a bleak year
  11. Big_Dawg

If Des aint shown the door immediately our board need to be NOW

Deep down we all know he won't, and fast forward twelve months we would have had the exact same season with the exact same threads being made and the same ignorant coach
  12. Big_Dawg

Thumbs up to tony williams leaving finally

It's sad because he has all the potential in the world and at times showed glimpses of it but his lack of effort in defence and dumb mistakes just totally ruin him
  13. Big_Dawg

We couldve used Hoppa today

What's the point of having him at all if he won't play in the most crucial game of the season, everything he's done this season counts for nothing if he's not there when we need him most, waste of money
  14. Big_Dawg

Ivan Cleary

Think it got put on hold