Recent content by Big Dawg

1. Big Dawg

News Trying to bite my tongue’: Ciraldo wants ‘clarity’ after contentious calls cruel Dogs

We're not winning dick while Jacob Kiraz and 45kg wringing wet Blake Wilson are our leading metre getters
  2. Big Dawg

News 'I still pinch myself': New Bulldogs skipper Stephen Crichton to emulate hero Sonny Bill Williams

If he truly idolises SBW he'll walk out on his own at some point.
  3. Big Dawg

News James Graham the bye round with Braith

Remember that time Freddie picked him to play fullback in '09? Good times! That's the bloke NSWRL are entrusting to win another origin series for them.
  4. Big Dawg

Disgruntled Bulldog Threatening Legal Action

Bring back bullying
  5. Big Dawg

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

Are we pretending 5 of those 8 hours aren't spent watching tape of them missing/not even attempting to tackle blokes as they whiz past them? If Okunbur spent 8 hours a day training he wouldn't look like he swallowed a Datsun 120Y, but here we are
  6. Big Dawg

News Bulldogs New $60m Centre Of Excellence To Be Evenly Shared By Male And Female Players

There'll be 9308 different genders by then. Can we squeeze them all in?
  7. Big Dawg

Official Gus on Twitter

This playing group is cheeks. We should be aiming to lose the majority of them
  8. Big Dawg

Tpj to retire from nrl

You have very low standards
  9. Big Dawg

News Gould, Ciraldo meet with Justin Holbrook in attempt to sign Tino

How can you poach someone who's currently unemployed?
  10. Big Dawg

News NRL contract news: Bulldogs star Jake Averillo reveals how Wayne Bennett lured him to Dolphins

If he wasn't a Dogs junior he wouldn't be viewed as anything more than an average first grader. Move on people.
  11. Big Dawg

Why are we playing our "home" game at Salter Oval next week vs The Dolphins?

I think I'm one of the few who thinks it's a good idea regardless. Even if we could play at accor this weekend the crowd would be shit. May as well take it on the road
  12. Big Dawg

Why are we playing our "home" game at Salter Oval next week vs The Dolphins?

How many if you would show up to Accor this weekend to watch us play Redcliffe anyway?
  13. Big Dawg

Flanagan and Hook?

Flanagan is finally in his natural position. Reserve grade.
  14. Big Dawg

Opinion Matt Lodge might be the man out at the Roosters

How much did he have to pay that family he terrorised? Doubt he can afford to take too many unders deals