Recent content by BG73

1. B

Is our Beloved Bulldogs Club copping a good dose of Karma ?

It’s not karma, the game in general has turned to shite. Too many rule changes and giving referees greater subjective control. Physical battle removed from the game, better athlete wins by greater margin, no way to grind out results any longer.
  2. B

Burton is not worth big dollars

I really hope you’re right, but I just don’t see it happening.
  3. B

Burton is not worth big dollars

He had a play or two in him but is far too inconsistent. The argument that he has muppets around him also doesn’t stack up, he lacks genuine speed and I feel like his game acumen is not the best, hence his poor passing game and ability to influence outcomes on the field. Good player but not...
  4. B

Opinion Burton and our current form

You are spot on. Great potential but that’s all he is atm, no consistency and flashes of brilliance only. He’s nowhere near ready to lead a successful NRL side and is making a lot of mistakes alongside a team of Cup players.
  5. B

Time for mass Changes

Forwards are really poor, we lose the ruck and middle every week
  6. B

News 'Unacceptable': Bulldogs skipper rips team's performance after 'disappointing' loss to Warriors

Maybe talent not quite the word but all the heart in the world without the physical capabilities and competence isn’t going to change anything. Yelling louder and asking blokes to play above their level with dogz of war garbage is nonsensical. An average runner can’t run elite time because you...
  7. B

Lack of Experience is Telling

Yep, Mahoney is struggling with what’s around him but absolutely no leaders or footy brains in the team
  8. B

Opinion Karl Oloapu

Exactly, fully agree
  9. B

TPJ 'conman' needs to be released

Unfortunately, and due to his pay packet, we and the club expects him to be our alpha forward and hold us together. Realty is, he never was going to be that forward. He could be great, in a pack that does all the grunt and goes forward, he’d then be damaging as hell. But one man out with this...
  10. B

News 'Unacceptable': Bulldogs skipper rips team's performance after 'disappointing' loss to Warriors

As I said in another thread, it’s not effort, it’s talent. The squad and forwards in particular are very weak by NRL standards. Asking them to put more effort in isn’t going to get it done.
  11. B

Dogz of War

I honestly don’t think it’s effort, in fact last night is a good example where we could have lost by 40 or 50 and past few years would have. Biggest issue is the talent, our forward pack is nothing short of atrocious. You any just say dogz or war, all the means is try harder. These guys just...
  12. B

Penalties Killing us

Absolutely this !
  13. B

Opinion Hip drops have us scared

It’s turned into touch football, no doubt, garbage to watch now
  14. B

Holding the fort

1,6(yes6) & 7 are big problems and reason we are shite