Recent content by Benno Bulldog

1. Benno Bulldog

Back 5

Wow big call yes but yeh back 5 looking the goods, like to see them against Penrith. Think we r getting better from here. I’m just intrigued as to how we hold out against the top weights. I think we have the game to upset them. I didn’t like Melbourne spine players running us through the middle...
  2. Benno Bulldog

Team after the bye

No
  3. Benno Bulldog

News 'Couldn't have asked for more': Stephen Crichton lauded after 'outstanding' captaincy move

There have been few players who can maintain high standards year after year this guy has.
  4. Benno Bulldog

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

Reed showed a lot of restraint in the sheds if it was for real Reed could have had him charged with assault. Can’t see Hethrington as elite what am I missing there?
  5. Benno Bulldog

News Joash Papalii focused on making NRL debut

Keeping younger guys is about bonding them to the club and mentoring. I think Ciraldo who coached younger teams has good skills in creating trust and developing Jnr talent.
  6. Benno Bulldog

Is CC building a system that's not reliant on one man?

Absolutely it is a system that requires everyone to do their role. I’m loving that seriously this side has developed so much from where we were with Baz… A lot of critics of CC bench selection and team selection but he has delivered a Bulldog performance that has been consistent. He even asked...
  7. Benno Bulldog

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

I agree saturation of opinions informs those who were once easily informed by Buzz. Buzz can now be seen as a joke across the NRL. Even Reed has admitted to their bias and awareness is crucial to credibility Buzz must retire.
  8. Benno Bulldog

Bastardisation is the issue there. Well considered history in court. Were the actions of the coach sufficient to isolate and bastardise the player… reasonable intention to bastardise… I don’t think so. Intention was to set standards.
  9. Benno Bulldog

Our players are expected to wrestle over 40 times a match every week under intense pressure of failure. If being asked to wrestle 32 players in preparation for that task exasperated mental health then we have a duty of care to stand him aside.
  10. Benno Bulldog

Ciraldos story will be etched into bulldog lore forever with this…Storm in a teacup the allegations will all settle out of court…But epic for club morale should Galvanise the playing group… They r real Bulldogs now…here we come finals.
  11. Benno Bulldog

News Nrl360

I can’t wait for that game we should be improving towards a few group one performances and fucking these sharts would be penciled in for a confidence builder that we are capable of finals football.
  12. Benno Bulldog

Opinion Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

Local member or country
  13. Benno Bulldog

Stat dive - defence analysis

The guy has balls coming to a club like this reshuffling the staff essentially recreating system, sacking 9 players, recruiting the “utilities” and pulling off our best efforts against top opposition in opening rounds.
  14. Benno Bulldog

Stat dive - defence analysis

It’s not a buy in when you sack all the players that can’t and get the ones that can.