Recent content by Beau_Dog

1. B

Jamie Soward

He is a grub!! you are anything but what rugby league stands for Mr Soward!!
  2. B

TAB is the Winner...

Logic would say a Bronco's into Stgeorge double! If you control the hard game... the other was always gunna be a gimme!
  3. B

Who was the video ref?

Im hearing some very corrupt things about steve clark! this might be big news in the coming 24 hours!!
  4. B

Give It Up For Ben Roberts

whenever roberts has the ball in hand it has me on the edge of my seat, yes he can blunder sometimes but my god can he provide entertaining attack! he looks the most threatning with the ball, i just hope he can grow in confidence and keep believing in himself as he has the potential to be very...
  5. B

Sonny Bill set to fight on the Mundine world title fight undercard

I feel so sorry for sonny bill, i mean seriously, he is just a silly nieve young man with SERIOUS talent that has fallen into the wrong hands. ffs mundine grow a back bone and stop using people to forward your financial life! karma isnt going to be nice to you lad!
  6. B

Kane Cleal Deserved Better Treatment

if theres anyone to blame perhaps the thug ben ross might be a good start! sonny is a sad act! simple!
  7. B

So Mundine!

yes no doubt he makes more money... but is that the point? what a meal ticket sonny bill is for mundine to break into the euro market?
  8. B

Sonny admitted Khoder is his manager

tosspots! all of them!
  9. B

Kane Cleal Deserved Better Treatment

because a contract is a contract!! simple!! just hard luck that story.... just hard luck! thats life! bet old toulon wouldnt be so kind either when sonny breaks down early and all the time too!
  10. B

So Mundine!

In Sonny's interview he refers to himself in the third person! He says something along the lines of..... "david gallop cares to much about sonny bill, well sonny bill doesnt care about david gallop" That is so Anthony Mundine! my lord it is bordering on sickness this whole circus of tossers...
  11. B

Where is SBW right now?

hes probably in the state of.... "what have i done"
  12. B

Hypothetical

well.... concidering he's name is on their website..... wouldnt be a rocket scientist to assume he will be playing rugby in france the scumbag!
  13. B

lol @ barba complaining for taumata getting selected over him

Not sure if this has been said, but i was there today and watched the under 20's and what i saw from Barba in the first 5 minutes was AMAZING! He alone setup and scored both their opening tries..... IN 6 MINUTES! Converted both from sideline as well. Leave the kid alone.... he just wants to...
  14. B

Call For Support Against The Broncos

myself plus 1.... section 326
  15. B

Good Pointer?

Perhaps this means nothing... But it will be interesting to see if Sonny Bill Williams is wearing a Bulldogs shirt tonight on the footy show. It may be a good sign if he is before he even opens he's mouth! If not, be worried?