Recent content by beastwood89

1. beastwood89

News Nrl360

Idc what anyone says I’ve gained a new respect for kenty and Gordon, the way kenty anasta and Tallis are giving it to that drunk was so good to see. That drunk POS is seriously embarrassing to the game. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. beastwood89

2024 Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

This dopey looking **** as a ref is bloody horrible. The infringements are lopsided in favour of the raiders and it’s 20-20 the tits have been good defensively. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. beastwood89

Opinion Critta leadership Material

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised to see bizza here with his good mate critta before bizza’s contract ends at penrith. The riff have some serious talent in the lower grades most OB’s which wouldn’t be waiting to long for their chance and I highly doubt the riff want to lose them especially that...
  4. beastwood89

Opinion Critta leadership Material

Biggest take away for me other then his barking orders to his players is his left hand side. Every time a kick went up in attack he led the left side with kiks and Tracey and Burton, he holds the left side accountable just watch the last 2 games and you’ll see it clearly. Also special mention to...
  5. beastwood89

Trouble getting on the kennel

Any fix yet? As this is the first time the app has done this since I became a member. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. beastwood89

Just started using tap talk but honestly this is crap. Please fix the kennel app. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. beastwood89

News Trying to bite my tongue’: Ciraldo wants ‘clarity’ after contentious calls cruel Dogs

So might be on me some of those calls should’ve kept my mouth shut Sent from my iPhone using The Kennel mobile app
  8. beastwood89

News Trying to bite my tongue’: Ciraldo wants ‘clarity’ after contentious calls cruel Dogs

Would you guys believe me if I told you I seen that POS ziggy on Thursday walking out of training at Olympic park and walking towards me with another referee seemed like a touchy. I yell out give us a fair go on Friday against the sharks. He looks and smirks and says can only hope. Like what the...
  9. beastwood89

Exactly the same thing is happening to me. What’s going on? Sent from my iPhone using The Kennel mobile app
  10. beastwood89

Official 100% footy

I thought he said when was the last time the bears won. To James cause his a bears supporter.
  11. beastwood89

Official 100% footy

Been enjoying Gallen the last few years on that show. Respect went up for him even more cause he always gives it to Parra even though it’s because he was a Parra junior and they brushed him lol but I have meet him a few times as well seems like a real good bloke honestly.
  12. beastwood89

Official 100% footy

Kicks off tonight at 10:05pm if anyone is interested.
  13. beastwood89

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

Only 29 missed tackles from 400 attempts. Parra had 23 miss tackles from 265 attempts. We made 135 more tackles than them. Honestly I can see improvement in a defence but we really need to cut the errors out fast and surly we can’t be that ill disciplined compared to them. They were allow to lay...
  14. beastwood89

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

Burton honestly looked better last year when sexton came over at the back end of the season. Hutch and burto combo has looked horrible all the 3 games they played. But I’m with you and I’ve been a major supporter of Burton but he has been taking the piss honestly especially if this season he...