Recent content by BDPScarface

1. B

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

That's my band name...
  2. B

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

I am glad we got rid of him too.. but not because he wasn't good. He was a target for referees with us. Plays the same with the Knights, gets penalised and admonished way less.
  3. B

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

They have a good roster. You can't give them that. They should be doing well.
  4. B

I like the kid. He's getting better bit by bit
  5. B

Combination Bondi Junction memorial, and the fact that it has been closed.
  6. B

It was particularly dirty, because of the types of injuries Papenhauzen has had recently
  7. B

Their problem might resolve itself again, if Tedesco gets his right punishment
  8. B

We just don’t have the team

Anything less than top 4 is a failure. So we are well on track for another failed season
  9. B

Perception By Other Fans

Brace yourself... Current events are almost certainly going to involve a "Bulldogs fan" as an eyewitness has just said that the attacker was wearing a "rugby or football jersey" Edit. Small mercy, it was not a Bulldogs jersey. Looked to be an Australian rugby league jersey
  10. B

‘He’s A Good Person’: V’landys Says Booing Would Stop If Fans Knew Mitchell

No, he's a big part of the problem. Has same entitlement issues. No humility
  11. B

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/news-2024-latrell-mitchell-south-sydney-rabbitohs-phil-gould-paul-gallen-comments/96960d8d-b80c-4660-8887-c35f6c78f017 It's been obvious for a while that Latrell is indifferent to his career.
  12. B

Not even. If he'd done what he did to Manu, to eg. a Titans player, he'd be boo'ed on the Gold Coast. The tribal think plus pluses it
  13. B

See I'm conflicted about this. I didn't hear the segment, but if they went in hard on the basis that his attitude needs to adjust with his *ambitions*... IMO they've failed to detect that the problem is his lack of ambition. Or so it seems. That swearing fit.. it can't be ignored for what it...
  14. B

I wrote this, and I think people are all starting to see what I'm seeing. That Latrell might need to leave the NRL, or do something drastic. This video sums things up for me: Because Meninga agrees this isn't racial, and Meninga himself is an example of a physical player that no one boo'ed...
  15. B

Sutton Appointed again to bulldogs vs Rabbitohs game.

I've just seen Latrell's elbow into Johnson, as the ball carrier, being put on report. It really just sickens me how many times the week after a similar incident against the dogs wasn't given the same consideration, an incident occurs. Shaq Mitchell went into the collision with Preston...