1. B

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

lol. wtf is going on? When do we play parra next
  2. B

We should grab fuller
  3. B

I’m for promoting the game but seriously? Darwin is fucked.
  4. B

lol I agree. they’re top at the tables somehow. Must have an easy run
  5. B

Docker klay is solid, anyone know why we let him go?
  6. B

We played better than the roosters are doing now
  7. B

I get excited every week

It’s been a long time since this club has produced quality viewing. Hope it’s not too early say, but we’re slowly coming back
  8. B

Your early Origin teams 2024

Honestly think mags will go off the reservation on this one
  9. B

Your early Origin teams 2024

1 - drinkwater 6 - moses if avail, otherwise maybe Nico, cause we don’t have anyone else 7 - cleary 9 - robson / api The rest will sort itself out, we’re blessed with choices across the park. One of the centres will need to be turbo. Utility probably burto, and could be a smokey for 6
  10. B

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

He’s too shakey under the high ball to be a winger. You’re asking for trouble. Imo he’s a spine replacement. He could fill in at 9 if reed went down or hutch could go 9 and taafe 7, in that scenario
  11. B

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

Yep. I think that’s the play. Hutch starts, absorbs the damage early then taffe slots in and hutch moves to the middle.
  12. B

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Taafe on bench, interesting. He’s gonna launch him into half
  13. B

Fox

It’s what teams do now. And we’re backed into doing it cause our boys up front are undersized. Well either do a quick spread to our edges or we’ll use the back line to power out. Kiraz, Tracey, critta and xerri do it pretty well. Addo Carr is trying
  14. B

Team against the knights

Good point mate. I think the doggies and Ciro are building a culture, and given all the deadshits we jettisoned (and the ones we’ve left out of fg ie Topine) I can probably guess that none of our lads appear to be like the Souths boys. At some stage ciro needs to bite the bullet, and admit that...