Recent content by Bazildog

1. Bazildog

News The young gun “with the world at his feet”

You know I’m a fan of Helta bro, but I get the feeling that he needs to transition into a Kikua type of forward. Otherwise we might lose him to another club..:sweat:
  2. Bazildog

Ciraldo on SEN

I sent one about Helta..
  3. Bazildog

No they are not, but the road appears blocked in the back 5 and I would love to see him playing 1st grade for us at some point and not the Tigers or Dragqueens..
  4. Bazildog

Good read about O'Neill and hopefully our future 7. Maybe Helta needs to think about shifting to the back row because our back 5 look pretty set and Wilson hovering. But my fav part of the story was what Knight had to say about defense and what's required to meet the standards being set...
  5. Bazildog

News Nrl360

I love the fact he hates our club..That’s the feeling I miss the most about being a Bulldog supporter, fuckwits that hate us.
  6. Bazildog

Stat dive - defence analysis

Yeah… there is some fancy moonwalking right across these threads at the moment..
  7. Bazildog

Opinion Buzz on Twitter

Yeah, even News Limited ran a story about the silly Hetherington/Mahoney drama and nothing about how good the win was for us.
  8. Bazildog

Your full strength team

1. Tracey 2. Kiraz 3. Crichton 4. Xerri 5. Fox 6. Burton 7. Lewis 8. King 9. Mahoney 10. Hughes 11. Kikau 12. Preston 13. Curran 14. Mann 15. Hayward 16. Morrin 17. Wilson #disclaimerapplied
  9. Bazildog

Opinion Buzz on Twitter

The old drunken fuckwit must be bleeding from the arse watching us improve every week.. I cant wait to play his loser shire bitches next time. If by some tiny chance you read this Drunkfield, "sucked in you flog".
  10. Bazildog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Pint of 4pines while eating some Elcomino at Manly wharf celebrating my sister in laws 50th. And LOVIN our boys kicking knight butt on my phone…
  11. Bazildog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Game day just hits different this year and…
  12. Bazildog

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

My bro :hearteyes:
  13. Bazildog

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Are you are member of the only row?:hearteyes: