Recent content by Battybulldog

1. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Critta centre, Tracey fb and kiraz wing
  2. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Turpin will make 60 tackles if he plays decent mins tonight. He's a defensive nut, goes all day.
  3. B

Rumour Kautoga late inclusion?

Look at who those players play with. Morrin is too small in OUR SQUAD. Cotter can get away with being on the smaller side when he's lining up next to Taumololo/McLean/Neame.
  4. B

News EXCLUSIVE: Phil Gould reveals surprise Josh Addo-Carr call amid injury drama

It was clear they were trying to get him to half time to needle him up. If they pulled him off at 35min and a needle worked at half time, we'd be using another interchange to get him back on. Tactics way over half the Kennels head.
  5. B

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Can cleary see why Hutch is the 7 over Sexton
  6. B

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Trial No. 2 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Friday 8pm BSG

Skelton at wing in NSW cup shows that he's below Wilson in the order - which I think is deserved. I definitely don't have the wraps on Skelton that some do here.
  7. B

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

Not like you to want to avoid a back and forth. Play on.
  8. B

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

Never got around to doing this? Or tried and found his game wasn't nearly as bad as you remember?
  9. B

Your Round 1 Team?

Haven't really seen anyone say he played a good game, but I definitely don't think it's as bad as being said on here. He played 40mins in a trial, it's expected that all of our players will be a little rusty / timing a little off.
  10. B

Your Round 1 Team?

This is it
  11. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

Yeah Poasa stayed solid for the full 20 which was great, especially since if he nabs a bench role he'll only need to play 15~ odd min stints. Hard to fit 7 or 8 guys into our backline of 5, complete opposite to last year.
  12. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

Yeah the Burton pile on is laughable for 40mins of a trial. He's a 6, not a halfback. Some of the best 6's have quiet games, or a quiet 70minutes and then blitz for 10. Look at guys like Munster, Dyl Brown, Ezra Mam. Key difference to Burton with all of those guys is they also play with great...
  13. B

Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

I thought you knew they weren't coming??
  14. B

If you knew that, why are you posting here 3 times a day asking if its true if they are coming? Just chill, check once a day, stop spamming and people will stop hanging shit on you.
  15. B

Any updates Joel? Whats facebook saying?