Recent content by Barba's Barber

1. Barba's Barber

Official Kyle Flanagan signs 3 year deal

I am so freaking pumped about this signing! Great kid and cannot wait to see what he can do in the blue and white!
  2. Barba's Barber

Looking forward to the new season

Yeah I think we will do OK. Just happy to have footy back!!
  3. Barba's Barber

Opinion 2020 jersey

Damn if that was the real jersey I would get both!
  4. Barba's Barber

GWS into the Grand Final

Man I hope GWS win. Richmond and their supporters are total bogans. The AFL love a fairytale so look for Giants to get some help from the refs.
  5. Barba's Barber

Boomers vs Team USA

What a massive win for Aussie basketball ! Massive confidence boost going into next week's Fiba cup! So proud
  6. Barba's Barber

TV Ratings Plummeting

I watch way more AFL than NRL games these days. And even teams I do not follow. I may get back on the NRL train when Bulldogs are contenders again but I am sick of watching the Storm/Roosters wank fest. Greensburg is a cancer on the comp
  7. Barba's Barber

News Toovey fumes at Napa

Napa is and will always be a signing I cringe at. Hated him at the Rorters and even more at the dogs.
  8. Barba's Barber

Official NRL Supercoach & NRL Fantasy 2019

I really don't have a team this week. Maybe 4-5 players max. I Forfeit SC this week
  9. Barba's Barber

Opinion Embarrassing

I have never like the Napa signing and never will. He is not a Bulldog in my eyes.
  10. Barba's Barber

WHAT AN ABSOLUTE BLUDGER OF A SEASON THIS IS

I'm with you. I didn't even watch the game. Knew the result was gonna be bad..
  11. Barba's Barber

Official Dallin Watene-Zelezniak signs with Bulldogs effective immediately.

Rockstar fullback we have been promised? haha
  12. Barba's Barber

Official Dallin Watene-Zelezniak signs with Bulldogs effective immediately.

Hell yeah!! Finally something good! Looks good in the blue and white
  13. Barba's Barber

Cody Walker refuses to sing national anthem at State of Origin

I am not sure why Walker has come out and made this statement. Just stand there with a game face while the anthem is playing and make a statement that way. Not the best way to start an origin career.
  14. Barba's Barber

Official NRL Supercoach & NRL Fantasy 2019

Man I got absolutely annihilated this week. Kudos Cowbucks (Jordan) for getting probably the highest score in SC this week 1414 and climbing! Fine effort