Recent content by bantam rooster

1. B

Opinion True Supporters Stand up!

I dont know what they are paying these players , what ever it is its far too much
  2. B

Holbrook cannot come soon enough

as far as I am concerned with our roster it doesn't matter who is our coach we are pushing shit up hill . we have to look how we got ourselves in this mess & don't do it again
  3. B

News We didn’t get smashed!!!

we are a reserve grade team at best . we do nothing in attack really think roosters just went to sleep
  4. B

Official Round 14 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

honestly does it matter who we put in . it will take the other side to have an off day for us to get a win
  5. B

News Dogs to bare teeth with $8.5 million war chest

this is a reserve grade team at best . management need to do something . I for one curse the day hassler come to this club . if something doesn't change we will be struggling to get anyone to go to games or even watch it on tv I turned off at half time
  6. B

Opinion Should we Pay the $250000 Fine or Just say No

news flash just watching chan 9 . Souths in the news , just like to thank them for taking the heat of us for a while but I for one don't believe anything the media come up with . we really should be having a go about this 250k fine come on bulldogs management have a go
  7. B

Andrew Voss on The Fan talking about Hazem El Masri

will go down as a bulldogs legend . much more than just a goal kicker was a brilliant finisher & also a top defensive player as for goal kicking was in league of his own . true statement if he was kicking from day dot no one would ever gone close to beating him
  8. B

Double Movement

the reason we lost was lichaa . what a dickhead running the ball up like that letting a one on one strip happen . just get rid of him
  9. B

Bulldogs nearly traded Brett Morris

if someone should go it is that no good for anything number 9 lichaa . whatever they are paying him its too much
  10. B

How the F did we lose that one?

DONT LET LICHAA PLAY ANOTHER GAME
  11. B

To all of you who wanted Hasler gone

get real , we are not going to rebuild overnight , it takes time to undo the mess that the SuperCoach left us in we might not even get there this year but I can see a lot more positives than what des was giving us just look at our number 9 he his playing so much better than when des was running...
  12. B

2018 members pack.

thats what I thinking . I know the cap wasn't always the best but it was something I see fuck all this year
  13. B

2018 members pack.

so are you a member ? not that I care either way . like to know was anyone happy with what they dished out this time
  14. B

2018 members pack.

us country members travel hours to games & its too much to put in a cap . as soon as season is over they are at us to rejoin this is a bit ordinary I think .