Recent content by BahaMan

1. BahaMan

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

This is a great call. I can’t stand the bloke but he is exactly what we need and is off contract.
  2. BahaMan

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Other one is Wighton. Seen him hobbling around and getting an ACL test on Friday night so makes sense.
  3. BahaMan

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Just heard on SEN Souths might have 2 big outs this week. Might still be named this arvo but in doubt.
  4. BahaMan

Official Ciraldo on Addo Carr return

Ciraldo said that he was on track to be back last week but had a training mishap that set him back another week or 2
  5. BahaMan

News Saint, sinner, shoosh: Canterbury Bulldogs boardroom drama as former director is disqualified

Bagged the club for allowing him back in, now bagging the club again for letting him go :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
  6. BahaMan

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

Mate it’s just pathetic. Particularly after watching the dragons holy fuck they look so much better than us. They’ll put 30 on us.
  7. BahaMan

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

That’s horse shit, we fucking gave away all those penalties, we turned all that ball over.
  8. BahaMan

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

Jesus, we lost 26-8…
  9. BahaMan

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

We’re getting the spoon. I was there tonight and there was absolutely nothing I can take from that game that I’m remotely intrigued or excited about from the dogs. It was so uninspiring.
  10. BahaMan

News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

You better not be calling the tigers a contender
  11. BahaMan

Imagine your team winning 3 straight comps and still being highly strung enough to make an account on the kennel :tearsofjoy:
  12. BahaMan

Yeah they all hate the dogs with a passion. Virgins
  13. BahaMan

All the peanuts on league unlimited forum kiss this blokes feet as being in the know. Something brewing by the looks of it.
  14. BahaMan

SMH Luai

I mean Richardson hahahaha
  15. BahaMan

SMH Luai

What sort of pull does that grizzly old turd have? He literally just walked in the building.