1. B

Asotasi's Hit on Hunt

Nap I shall. Good night.
  2. B

Asotasi's Hit on Hunt

Is there leniancy for drunk posters?
  3. B

Asotasi's Hit on Hunt

I just can't see any other team in the final eight taking the title. Parra- Be honest....the whole team will be injured by that time of year, but Brian Smith will be happy with the contribution. Melbourne- this team on their day are the surprise package (NO HOPE...their half back has already...
  4. B

Asotasi's Hit on Hunt

Don't pick on me. But you're right. Unless injuries ruin these two teams......can't see any other teams there. As much as I don't wanna see it, it's Broncos V Dogs Grand Final.
  5. B

Asotasi's Hit on Hunt

After last night, there's NO doubt who will; be fighting it out for the Premiership this year???????????????????????????
  6. B

Tonga To Join Anasta At Roosters?

He can't even do that properly.
  7. B

If that's what turns you on. What's the problem. You appear to be quick to jump at people?
  8. B

Anasta. I was replying to Cazzi's post.
  9. B

I am happy with the purchase. I just wish you received Finch in exchange.
  10. B

do you believe the rooters are over the cap??????

Not all of them. There would'nt be a chance that he signed for less. But I do look forward to him playing for the Roosters.
  11. B

Just heard on the news...official... Anasta has just signed with the Roosters. Who would have ever guessed?
  12. B

The rumour mill has gone beserk!!!! Funniest one so far.....Pattern to the Roosters. Just takes one simpleton with fark all to do, to start rubbish.
  13. B

Worst Origin game ever

Bet you would'nt think that way if he signed on for Cantebury next year? All the same.....he can be very annoying, and was an assett for QLD tonight. As a Roosters supporter I really believe I won't miss Crocker next year. He has the tendancie to be a fire cracker that can lose a match. I...
  14. B

Worst Origin game ever

In a nut shell.....QLD sucked. I was pumped for a bashing by both teams, only to feel a little empty. Mick Crocker showed some passion, and the storm will benefit from his display tonight for next year. Crocker typifies what state of Origin is all about. Shame about the other lame arses...
  15. B

Semi Finals a certainty

Anastabation........I beat you to it. Surrender NOW please.