• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Recent content by Bad Billy

1. Bad Billy

News Why Luke Thompson, perhaps the best prop in the world, can save Canterbury’s ailing season

That would’ve been orchestrated by his manager and the dogs, to force their hand and release him.
  2. Bad Billy

Bogan kid names

Fuck you. I’m Stevo.
  3. Bad Billy

Bogan kid names

Shane. 100%
  4. Bad Billy

2004 signed gf jersey

That’s me, top right.
  5. Bad Billy

No one outside the club wants to play under pay

Every...fucken...thread. This place has gone to shit. Another 5 page shit fight between 4 or 5 people.
  6. Bad Billy

NBN Plans / Modems

I’m interested in upgrading the shitbox Modem southern phone gave me with my FTTN connection.
  7. Bad Billy

Opinion Would Sailor be a good acquisition for our club??

Theres a reason they’re a spoon team. Mary can’t spot talent. Sailor’s a good’un.
  8. Bad Billy

News Smith to miss Roosters match

I wouldn’t be playing Harper, now that he’s leaving. Bring Wakeham in, and play Lewis in center. Or just straight swap with dutchie.
  9. Bad Billy

An official declaration of the cessation of pleasantries.

Hmm.. Scratching at crabs might explain all the dropped ball.
  10. Bad Billy

News Foran happy to take pay cut

Yea, I’d absolutely start lower.
  11. Bad Billy

News Foran happy to take pay cut

No shit, your going to take a pay cut. Any club willing to pay more than $500k for this guy is insane and can have him.
  12. Bad Billy

An official declaration of the cessation of pleasantries.

I hope tedesco catches covid in a gangbang with JWH, the Morris boys, Toupou and Kearey, and they’re all forced to self isolate.