Recent content by Baby Dogg

1. Baby Dogg

Bulldogs Back To Belmore

woohooo!!! cant wait !! =D
  2. Baby Dogg

Melbourne Storm Saga MEGA-Thread - $1.3 Million breach so far

if we remove the cap the game will be all about which club has the most money! not about which team can play better! all the teams with more money will get all the good players and then all the poor teams will just drop out of the comp how boring. i say keep the cap but do random checks on...
  3. Baby Dogg

Bulldogs Banner

good work emsy!! you always do the best of work :D
  4. Baby Dogg

GHD thread #30982

ive got a silver bullet and i love it! i also have one of those italian brand ones that are AWESOME at curling hair =) i hate GHD's tbh
  5. Baby Dogg

Belly Ring's

lol im gettn used to it... i think it was swallon a bit coz at the moment the angle doesnt look that obvious lol
  6. Baby Dogg

Belly Ring's

seeee it angles to the left (when your lookin at it... its to the right) :(
  7. Baby Dogg

Belly Ring's

whats that supposed to mean? im at work at the moment but ill post a pic up tonight
  8. Baby Dogg

Belly Ring's

sorry can a mod pls move this to the ladies lounge :P
  9. Baby Dogg

Belly Ring's

Hi all, i just got my belly pierced like 2 days ago and everytime i look at it in the mirror i swear it looks like its on a sligh angle.. :( does ne1 else have one? is there anyway i can try straighten it up while its healing? :(
  10. Baby Dogg

Windows 7 was my idea

its just an ad. i doubt the people in it actually came up with the ideas they claim to have came up with...
  11. Baby Dogg

The BEST EVER Facebook Page :-)

what is it? i cant see... fb is blocked at work..
  12. Baby Dogg

33 things EVERYONE should know about wogs (facebook page)

ahhaha i love it :P another good group is.... " where there's a wog.... theres a way" hahah sooo true!!
  13. Baby Dogg

Hate

ohh yeh! hate is a strong word but some ppl deserve to be hated... on my hate list i currently have 2 ppl :) the ex bestie and the ***** that caused the **** between us :)
  14. Baby Dogg

Car Sex

rofl!!
  15. Baby Dogg

Photoshop Super Thread!

i love it moe! maybe just make the font a darger shade of grey? or another colour that is easier to read on that bkground