Recent content by Baby Blues

1. Baby Blues

News Joash Papalii focused on making NRL debut

Lol just say your comparison was wrong The roles and responsibilities of a five-eighth and a fullback are different so comparing Barba and Papalii at the same age are pointless but I do agree with the RTS comp. The difference here is that Papalii doesn't get enough run metres. He should be...
  2. Baby Blues

News Joash Papalii focused on making NRL debut

Barba was a half at the same age so stats are not comparable
  3. Baby Blues

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

Pretty rough for Samrani. If you are behind Hoffman and Perham not a great sign is it?
  4. Baby Blues

Rumour Sexton to replace Fogarty ?

We could afford to lose a half but as Sexton is Cup captain I doubt we let him go first If Raiders are desperate they can take Jayden Sullivan or BBO. Agree to ith others on here Mooney would need to be in exchange for Sexton in any swap deal
  5. Baby Blues

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

A better headline would be Hutchison signs with Raiders effective immediately
  6. Baby Blues

News Hull FC target Canterbury Bulldogs full-back as Richie Myler closes in on first signing

I think now we have turned the corner it's the right time to tap guys like him on the shoulder and tell them to start looking elsewhere so we can start playing more kids. I'm not sure BBO, Tetevano, Knight, Hoffman & Rajab would be missed if they left tomorrow
  7. Baby Blues

Immigration debate

You keep printing money and inflation becomes a problem. The only reason I could think why the government would want to increase immigration is for taxation and labour shortages. We have an ageing population and the aged care sector is in shambles. Not sure what you could say has gone right in...
  8. Baby Blues

News Hull FC target Canterbury Bulldogs full-back as Richie Myler closes in on first signing

Perham clearly has no future at our club so happy if he can secure an opportunity elsewhere. I'd assume this would give one of the Flegg boys an opportunity to step up which makes more sense too
  9. Baby Blues

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

I don't understand the complaints on here. We have lost a back to injury most games this year so it makes sense to actually have cover and not move Salmon. I think CC was smart in trialing how we would go with a smaller pack last week with Turpin at lock. When Mann & King return Taafe could be a...
  10. Baby Blues

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

Why would any club help Manly? Let that contract be a huge burden for them. With DCE, Olakau'atu & the Trbojevic's on big money I don't see how they can be very active on the player market in the near future
  11. Baby Blues

Team against the knights

Loyalty works when you are winning games. We aren't winning games we should have and Ciraldo should be recognising that and making tweaks. I hate to single a guy out but Kautoga showed no effort on the Blore try. That alone should deserve a talking to from Ciraldo. Hutchinson has had enough...
  12. Baby Blues

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

I don't agree with that thinking. The best first half we have had was when Mann started at lock. We were all over the Roosters well before they started losing players. Mann is a great link man in attack and can allow our halves to be second receiver in attacking plays. Look at how Kikau was...
  13. Baby Blues

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Taafe didn't even play 30 mins last week. I'm happy he scored but let's not act like he played like how Many did last night. Tracey is our best fullback option until Josh is ready for first grade. Taafe is a rocks and diamonds player which can be a momentum killer with some of the errors he makes
  14. Baby Blues

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Tracey doesn't make the errors that Taafe does. Despite not having a pre season Tracey already looks up to speed in the position. If he can add some support play to his game he'll take us to another level. With Mann able to play first receiver Tracey shouldn't need to ball play too much other...
  15. Baby Blues

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Tracey doesn't make the errors that Taafe does. I think Taafe becomes our No 14 rest of the year and Mann must be starting at lock