Recent content by Baby Blues

1. Baby Blues

Opinion Pride Jersey Saga

You’re the one accusing me of something? Hypocrite at it’s finest.
  2. Baby Blues

He's going to jail? What's your point?
  3. Baby Blues

Please tell me what I'm forcing on others?
  4. Baby Blues

Bulldogs draw a joke no Thursday or Friday games

It’s a bit deceptive because our Good Friday game is probably our best attendance and TV ratings for the year. The draw sucks for people who don’t have Foxtel/KAYO and is just another example of how out of touch the NRL are these days with the supporters.
  5. Baby Blues

You can feel however you like. If they feel that compromises their beliefs then they won’t budge. We all have certain things that we consider to be a deal breaker. That doesn’t make you better or worse than the next person. Save the virtue signalling and stop trying to force your beliefs on others
  6. Baby Blues

News Kyle and error? (Weidler)

Schuster won’t be the answer for Manly. Maybe we need Ciraldo to drop Kyle to NSW Cup for the first few rounds until daddy comes to the rescue
  7. Baby Blues

Opinion Bronson Xerri - would you take him?

True but it's essentially the same athletic endeavour just on a larger scale. Crazy how different they get treated
  8. Baby Blues

Opinion Bronson Xerri - would you take him?

It's crazy how you have NRL players missing 4 years and the same offence in the NFL is I think only a 6 game suspension?
  9. Baby Blues

You can be there for friends who have made mistakes. Fainu will pay his debt to his society and it could be argued they could use their faith to help rehabilitate him and lead him to change his life
  10. Baby Blues

You obviously do by the ridiculous crap you just posted Their opposition to the jersey was it goes against their religious beliefs. If you think they pick and choose then you need to provide an example of them wearing something that does the same. I swear y’all just like talking shit
  11. Baby Blues

News Broncos make formal Dolphins complaint after Deine Mariner release request

It’s sad there was nobody in his inner circle that could have helped.
  12. Baby Blues

I call bullshit but anyway do you think anyone who wears adidas is a bigot? Or is it just a piece of fashion? Adidas is a big brand and many people wear it so you’re poor attempts to link the Manly players to Ye is weak
  13. Baby Blues

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Spencer Leniu

Sutton can play big minutes
  14. Baby Blues

Absolute nonsense and you know it. Whataboutisms are just lazy attempts at conversation. To use your own logic against you have you ever purchased Puma or Adidas sneakers or boots?
  15. Baby Blues

Please show me where those players have endorsed the comments of Kanye West?