Recent content by B-Town Lad

1. B

Official Gus on Twitter

U can get that now @Zane Leask is currently on his period
  2. B

News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

I have no input on when the key parties choose to announce it u fucking pelican. I’m telling u its done so shut your mouth and thank me later bitch boy
  3. B

News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

I really hope u go support another club once Mitchell joins us. U don’t understand the game and I’m sick of our low footy iq supporters
  4. B

Round 1 Squad Namaste

hope the forwards don’t get tired lol not much back up on the bench
  5. B

Official Gus on Twitter

A fight with bitch boy Leask would be like swatting a fly lol
  6. B

News Sad time for Kikau

Suck me
  7. B

I announced it 7 months ago bud. Timing of official announcement isn’t up to me nor is it relevant.
  8. B

He’s ours boys getting nervous @Zane Leask u little bitch?
  9. B

Easily top 5 halfback in the world rn and halfback is most important position on the park. He is worth every penny
  10. B

Official Gus on Twitter

Na with your mothers WHORE money. Never forget how u were conceived little boy
  11. B

NRL’s Top 50: Proof the Bulldogs are ready for finals football

And when I’m right will u leave the forum? Surely you will have to our of sheer embarrassment ahah
  12. B

Soccer FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

Portugal looking good I had 12k on them pre tournament at 25/1 Just put another 5k on them at 13/1
  13. B

Twitter Thread- Non Gus

nice gesture, very slick. But can he coach?
  14. B

Rumour cameron murray/moses

Who’s your sources bud? I got the Moses mail over 6 months ago im hearing eels aren’t even guaranteed to keep both. A lot of shit slinging going on behind the scenes