Recent content by astro_boy77

1. astro_boy77

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

I haven't heard those. There have been accidents that have occurred whilst I've worked there and staff injured. The safety culture is very high but yeah accidents do happen. All the accidents that I know of are public knowledge and if you google it you can read about those accidents...
  2. astro_boy77

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

I've worked at Ansto for 20 years. I know Karen Wolfe. The Little Forrest Buriel Ground does exist. You can see the fenced off section across the road from Ansto from google maps etc. It's basically where they dumped all old lab material, which was contaminated but low level waste but the...
  3. astro_boy77

Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

This clown is still posting here after loosing all credability LMAO
  4. astro_boy77

Bad news for Bulldogs fans with Canterbury tipped to run last with a 0.10 per cent chance of winning the wooden spoon.......

Cen see it now, News publication puts the boot into the club for failing to make the 8 after predicting the club to finish last.
  5. astro_boy77

News Canterbury poor on field results could blow up the boardroom

C'mon kid put your money where you mouth is. Tell everyone here you'll piss off from this forum when this doesn't eventuate.
  6. astro_boy77

Official Forget Mo

Its common sense really. What star player joins a wooden spoon club? If you're a start player do you join the Bulldogs currently? I wouldn't unless offered way abocve market.
  7. astro_boy77

Official Gus on Twitter

Of course they can, but we are talking about a troll with an agenda Blah Blah Blah keep up your crusade, it obviously gives you something to do for the day. Too bad its all for nothing,. Why do the top teams stay at the top and the bottom teams stay on the bottom? There is no instant success...
  8. astro_boy77

Official Gus on Twitter

The old saying "Don't tell me your problems without offering solutions" We are talking about a troll with an agenda who has made 1,427 posts since March this year. There is a reason the club gave Gus a 10 year contract. Its to have stability even if the board is changed.
  9. astro_boy77

Official Gus on Twitter

No you simply fail to comprehend it wasn't Gus and CC that got us here. They are trying to get us out of the mess the people you support put us in.
  10. astro_boy77

War Is Peace. Freedom Is Slavery. Ignorance Is Strength...

We employed a GM and one with a great record to a 10 year contract as it's the only way a members run club can have stability. The 3 pillars for success 1 - Stability 2 - Hard Work 3 - Employ the best possible people in all positions (admin and players)
  11. astro_boy77

What do we need a coach for, anyway?

How old are you? That's a kindergarten level response..
  12. astro_boy77

News James Graham goes toe to toe with the drunk tonight 6.30pm (video up in original post)

Your narrative is falling apart. But keep up the charade.
  13. astro_boy77

CC presser vs titans.

Sure;ly you guys are wise enough to understand what CC says publically is not what he would be saying privately. As he has stated his job is help improve the players, you don't do that by rubishing them in a public setting. Its leadership/management 101.
  14. astro_boy77

James Graham Puts Andrew Davey Back In His Place

Loving all the former players coming out and backing the club. What a sook Davey is, Graham really put him in his place in that interview. Graham, J Morris, Mason amd Anasta have all backed CC and what the club is doing. Yet we have media and posters on here with obvious agendas trying to kick...
  15. astro_boy77

The Cuck Thread

You're obviousy way out of the loop then. If you're so confident my bet stands. Hit me up, don't run away like you did in the past.