Recent content by Artybulldog 26

1. Artybulldog 26

Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

I went Kiraz purely on his base stats. If he gets named in the centres thought, I’m moving to Hammer
  2. Artybulldog 26

Official Train & Trials

Can anyone post the full story https://t.co/dUzyTnv19X
  3. Artybulldog 26

Opinion Tom Eisenhuth

Just an opinion. Thought we were allowed to discuss opinions on a forum…
  4. Artybulldog 26

Opinion Tom Eisenhuth

Is leaving Melbourne. Great defensive player and known leader in that Melbourne leadership group, and at 31, would set standards. As well, whenever I hear Gus commentating a Melbourne game on 9, he gives so much praise for him. Thoughts…
  5. Artybulldog 26

Official GA Ticket - Can I sit in the kennel?

Anybody have anymore tickets spare that I could use please??? My son’s birthday today
  6. Artybulldog 26

Bulldogs 2024 Team and Contract Sheets

FYI I've accounted for the recent 17% growth of player salaries in the cap. People like JAC were signed on $550 but have grown to around $625. Same with Mahoney, TPJ, Kikau etc. FIgures may look inflated but the cap has inflated
  7. Artybulldog 26

Bulldogs 2024 Team and Contract Sheets

Team Lists - Player - Amount - 1. Blake Taafe $250,000 2. Josh Addo Carr $650,000 3. Bronson Xerri $400,000 4. Stephen Crichton $750,000 5. Jacob Kiraz $350,000 6. Matt Burton $850,000 7. Toby Sexton $400,000 8. Tevita Pangai-Junior $850,000 9. Reed Mahoney...
  8. Artybulldog 26

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

Why does Mahoney not have the C on him? Is it a glitch or has it been stripped?
  9. Artybulldog 26

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

RFM pulled out of the game according to Gus for some reason. Sounds fishy hey
  10. Artybulldog 26

Rd 21 v Panthers

Calm down! Mahoney is carrying an injury so he’s been benched. Nu Brown isn’t in the team as Mahoney only got the injury yesterday, so Flanagan has to go to hooker, meaning we need a half, which is why Averillo goes there, and Perham to fullback. Preston is injured late as well so he’s out...
  11. Artybulldog 26

Official Toby Sexton Signed Immediately

Can anybody copy and paste the article?
  12. Artybulldog 26

Official Toby Sexton Signed Immediately

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/subscribe/news/1/?sourceCode=DTWEB_WRE170_a_TWT&dest=https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-2023-bulldogs-sign-titans-halfback-toby-sexton-in-immediate-transfer-deal/news-story/6509108111be31ec97c48b4186d9cd09&memtype=registered&mode=premium&v21=dynamic-...
  13. Artybulldog 26

Official Supercoach & other comps 2023

Lol you’re probably not as bad as me. Having to play Paisami Saulo and IKat
  14. Artybulldog 26

Official Round 15: Bulldogs V.s. Parramatta, Match day thread:

Really like the idea. Mods should pin a match week thread and then a seperate match-day thread. Full threads get way too clogged up!
  15. Artybulldog 26

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Tyson Frizell

I think we would want him to play as a middle forward. He’s big and old enough to do so. Be a great 13 for us