Recent content by Aristidiz

1. Aristidiz

Stat dive - defence analysis

Everyone has bought into the defensive structures, the senior guys we have recruited have had a positive influence and young guns like Hughes are proving their worth, great signs ahead, its onwards and upwards from here.
  2. Aristidiz

Ciraldo on SEN

Any idea what time?
  3. Aristidiz

Bondi stabbing

I agree, well said!
  4. Aristidiz

Bondi stabbing

These people just need to be medicated. Schizophrenics can have fulltime jobs and functioning lives. There should be mental health care workers checking in with these people as well. It sounds like he was living on the street for some time..
  5. Aristidiz

Bondi stabbing

Makes sense, yeah I agree he likely expected that end result. However, he could have also been experiencing a psychotic episode and hallucinating. Unmedicated paranoid schizophrenics can experience this quite regularly. Either way the cop made the right call..
  6. Aristidiz

Bondi stabbing

Anyone know the protocols around police utilising a gun over a taser?
  7. Aristidiz

Bondi stabbing

1 man with some balls, if only he had some help!
  8. Aristidiz

Bondi stabbing

Hard to believe that a group of people couldnt over power him or grab a metal object, chair, table or anything to pin him down or knock him out, very sad to hear that the vunerable appear to have been left behind while everyone ran away.
  9. Aristidiz

Cameron Ciraldo

He set the bar very low last year. The team has recruited heavily so improvement was expected. Good to see us competing in more games. It appears he has definitely sorted out our defensive issues and has our left side attack humming. How could it not be though, look at the names on that edge.
  10. Aristidiz

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

He runs the ball alot (maybe too much), but I think that goes a long way to straightening our attack and creating space on either side.
  11. Aristidiz

Agree, looks a little lost and unsure about how he can make an impact in this squad. Could be the captaincy.
  12. Aristidiz

I feel like Hutchinson's problem is that when we play hi-tempo in attack he is a little slow, but he is good at steadying the ship at the right times more often than not.
  13. Aristidiz

I think we will be there abouts, but might just fall short. Plenty of teams have improved this year unfortunantely
  14. Aristidiz

Rd 6 vs Storm 3-2-1

1. KIRAZ - Unbelievable work rate, rivalled Manu's the other night 2. FOX - Shows week in week out how to finish off a linebreak, something lacking by afew others tonight. 1. CURRAN - Our best forward tonight
  15. Aristidiz

Yeah 100% we have some halves talent seeping through, lets wait and see who steps up.