Recent content by Memberberries

1. Memberberries

Do petrol prices make mustang owners eyes water?

They just use war as an excuse to rape everyone with over inflated fuel prices.
  2. Memberberries

U.S. Politics Discussion 2.0

It's been proven for well over 30 years that concentration camp numbers are over inflated.
  3. Memberberries

How do you deal with sticky beak neighbours

Exactly! If she wasn't so nosy worrying about other people's bullshit. Her husband most likely of not gone to HE parlours! I always tell people to be selfish and only worry about yourself 1st.
  4. Memberberries

Do petrol prices make mustang owners eyes water?

$2.50 a litre just to be stuck in heavy traffic? In peak hour I can get around quicker on foot. Stanley Street and Stacey Street are always clogged up before 9am and from 2pm-6pm. It really makes no sense to own a car if you live around Bankstown and stay mostly at Bankstown! If you live at...
  5. Memberberries

Microplastics

Yes! Apparently certain brands of beer are full of microplastic.
  6. Memberberries

Immigration debate

He keeps dissing white people so I guess so? I remember my Brazilian ex. She's olive skin except for one tiny strip!
  7. Memberberries

Immigration debate

My skin is white but mixed with olive. Must be a Roman throwback? Sometimes people think I'm Italian! Btw fuck Rod with his little phantom hate for white people. I'm not ashamed to be white. Just remember when whites come together as one we are some of the best organised! Lol
  8. Memberberries

Immigration debate

I don't listen to Hacky. Btw heil white people! If it weren't for white people you non whites would still be in the dark ages!
  9. Memberberries

If I went out and bought a MG3 core, how would you feel about it?

On a quater mile or at Sydney motorsport Park it's a different story. Just for commuting it's a joke. I wouldn't risk driving around Bankstown. Too many people DUI and without a licence! You know what happens if an unlicensed driver crashes into you? They will bail if their car isn't a write...
  10. Memberberries

If I went out and bought a MG3 core, how would you feel about it?

Lol you Arabs and your cars! What's the point of having a car around if you rarely smile and are always on edge? I love walking to Bankstown during peak hour in the morning and checking out all the commuters. What about Punchbowl road the the boulevard? It's practically a bottle neck to...
  11. Memberberries

Immigration debate

There is no housing crisis. The only crisis is sell out traitor governments bending over backwards to foreign interest. Near Lidcombe station on John Street there is a massive apartment block with no lights in in any of them!
  12. Memberberries

Immigration debate

Sydney is going to be an absolute shithole in the next couple of years. It should help me to stand out and shine more than most others. At least these days it's much easier to get a job. Thanks to a lot of the shit we are forced to take in without consent from the 3rd world, you don't need a...
  13. Memberberries

Immigration debate

I see heaps of junks and drunks hanging around Mt druitt the same as Bankstown.
  14. Memberberries

Immigration debate

You know what I find hilarious? How so many people put shit on Mt Druitt but the heart of Bankstown, especially in the plaza, rivals Dawson mall!
  15. Memberberries

Immigration debate

Logan always will be a shithole