Recent content by Ambrose

1. A

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

I don't think we have a halfback. Not a first grade one. Fullback is up for grabs? We are at least one light in the forward pack. I'm not sure we have the makings of an elite attacking unit, yet. We have some quality players who will do individual things to score points. I'm willing to cut the...
  2. A

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

We had no ball. Spent so much fuel defending but ended up with a couple of 4 pointers. CC should be judged on defence this season. We don't have all the pieces yet in attack. I thought signs looked good for our D this season
  3. A

Your Round 1 Team?

As much as some don't want it Burton will get the 6. Burton like lots of players that have come to the Bulldogs (in recent years) haven't been given ideal circumstances to flourish. If he was performing like this under Bellamy at the Storm, fair play. Look at Nick Meaney. My sports teams are the...
  4. A

News NRL 2021: Ivan Cleary tells Trent Barrett to back off Matt Burton

Give em Napa and chuck in a cheese burger
  5. A

Official Corey Allan signs 3 year deal with Bulldogs

Stop worrying about Averillo. Battling for a position in the team should be hard. If Allan makes it harder for others to crack the 17 then brilliant. Great players find a way in
  6. A

Official Bulldogs sign Jack Hetherington

We ain't a destination club right now so if it's an improvement why not! The Bulldogs brand is a pretty tough sell right now it's a wonder we got Cotric
  7. A

I'm not after mammoth dollars': Foran keen to stay with Bulldogs

I agree with signing him on a low ball contract purely because we struggle to get anyone decent for a fair price. I feel we don't have a lot of choices right now.
  8. A

News Thompson's mongrel pedigree breeds confidence at Bulldogs

He really is the only thing to be excited about right now. I hope he gets some good players around him.
  9. A

Ennis wants the dogs to sign Reynolds again. Shut yo mouth fool!!

Doesn't this all depend on the accountancy side of things? Do the dogs have money to spend in the cap this season? If they do and don't spend it, is that advantageous later? I don't know how the cap works but i think it's a factor in deciding the value of taking Reynolds.
  10. A

Social Media Return for Reynolds??

Can't imagine we would sign on top $. Don't think he would be signed in view as being a starter either. I've always thought of Reynolds as an impact bench player. I think he would do well in the 14
  11. A

News ‘Giving up is not an option’: Kieran Foran declares latest injury blow won’t end his career

I liked him until now. He has taken so much from the Club and given (not intentionally) so little in return. Call Crime Stoppers! It's officially a robbery.
  12. A

Latrell Mitchell Discussion Megathread

What's the mindset of a guy walking (for the sake of a bit more money) from a team that will, very likely play in a GF next year. To a team that's battling for the 8? I think motivation and a state-of-mind will be a bigger factor when it comes to value for money. Dear god I hope he turns up if...
  13. A

Opinion josh Reynolds Discussion Thread

I luv the "we've moved on" comments. We are coming second last.
  14. A

Boycott Belmore

To the people on here insulting the people that went to watch the game... pull your fucking heads in! Just because people called for a boycott (which is ridiculous) doesn't mean people have to adhere to that. They are allowed to turn up, pay admission and cheer OUR team. Stop being fuckwits
  15. A

Hoppa re-signs for 3 years

Why don't we roll the dice and try an actual rockstar at fullback. Super risky but I wouldn't mind seeing Chris Martin, the guy from Kings Of Leon or even Beyoncé given a crack...