1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

AlzzBulldog's Recent Activity

1. AlzzBulldog replied to the thread Bulldogs circling Leilua as Raiders squeeze star centre out.

No this goes beyond just bj, lol, ive yet to see a majority agree on a recruitment strategy and theres been many

Oct 19, 2019 at 8:08 PM
  2. AlzzBulldog replied to the thread Bulldogs circling Leilua as Raiders squeeze star centre out.

No because they are not fussed about anyone

Oct 19, 2019 at 8:07 PM
  3. AlzzBulldog replied to the thread Bulldogs circling Leilua as Raiders squeeze star centre out.

I’m convinced we have double agent supporters on here wtf

Oct 19, 2019 at 6:37 PM
  4. AlzzBulldog replied to the thread Dogs want to sign Joey Leilua.

Do you support bulldogs lol

Oct 19, 2019 at 3:11 PM
  5. AlzzBulldog rated Dogs_92's post Best Post in the thread Bulldogs circling Leilua as Raiders squeeze star centre out.

Half the kennel - we should sign him, he will add some punch and attacking options The other half - No we don’t need him, I saw...

Oct 18, 2019 at 10:46 PM
  6. AlzzBulldog replied to the thread Bulldogs circling Leilua as Raiders squeeze star centre out.

Holland and Montoya just lolololol, do you want us to be mediocre

Oct 18, 2019 at 5:46 PM
  7. AlzzBulldog liked cookieman909's post in the thread Dogs want to sign Joey Leilua.

Put simply. This cunt is better then both Montoya and Holland combined. And cunts still wanna whinge. Fuck me.

Oct 17, 2019 at 11:49 PM
  8. AlzzBulldog replied to the thread Dogs want to sign Joey Leilua.

No one really cares about your opinion lol

Oct 17, 2019 at 7:06 PM
  9. AlzzBulldog rated Certified G's post Funny in the thread Dogs want to sign Joey Leilua.

Our fans would welcome that little cry baby croker before leluia haha

Oct 17, 2019 at 5:10 PM
  10. AlzzBulldog replied to the thread Dogs want to sign Joey Leilua.

Raiders fans want croker to leave more than bj lol, our fans are so bipolar

Oct 17, 2019 at 4:56 PM
  11. AlzzBulldog replied to the thread Bulldogs circling Leilua as Raiders squeeze star centre out.

No fucking kidding I’ve seen raiders fans saying that they would prefer Croker leave than bj They obviously rate him lol, I swear we...

Oct 17, 2019 at 4:45 PM
  12. AlzzBulldog replied to the thread Bulldogs circling Leilua as Raiders squeeze star centre out.

Go on their forums

Oct 17, 2019 at 11:28 AM
  13. AlzzBulldog replied to the thread Bulldogs circling Leilua as Raiders squeeze star centre out.

Not at all, ive seen plenty of raiders fans saying that they would prefer to keep him if they could

Oct 17, 2019 at 10:48 AM
  14. AlzzBulldog liked Certified G's post in the thread Dogs want to sign Joey Leilua.

Everyone on here says no to everyone... leluia is a good signing (if it comes through)and he is coming for cheaper then what he’s on at...

Oct 17, 2019 at 10:47 AM
  15. AlzzBulldog replied to the thread Bulldogs circling Leilua as Raiders squeeze star centre out.

Raiders fans dont want him to leave

Oct 17, 2019 at 10:45 AM