1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

AlzzBulldog's Recent Activity

1. AlzzBulldog liked The_Chimpster's post in the thread Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread.

There seems to only be a few select that staunchly defend him, no matter what he does.

May 26, 2020 at 8:01 PM
  2. AlzzBulldog replied to the thread Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread.

If you still defending pay, then you are a flog...

May 26, 2020 at 6:14 PM
  3. AlzzBulldog liked Moey's post in the thread Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread.

What a fucking shit coach and a fucking shit team... Pay and his selections are a fucking joke Hahahahaha And to all those mutha...

May 26, 2020 at 6:10 PM
  4. AlzzBulldog replied to the thread Andrew McCullough.

Loll

May 25, 2020 at 7:51 PM
  5. AlzzBulldog replied to the thread Andrew McCullough.

I’m not fussed as well he brings experience

May 25, 2020 at 7:48 PM
  6. AlzzBulldog replied to the thread Andrew McCullough.

People on here still don’t get that we can’t attract all the star players with pay as coach, why the fuck are you all surprised

May 25, 2020 at 7:45 PM
  7. AlzzBulldog replied to the thread Josh Addo-Carr to the Dogs.

I think we also need speed and proven try scorer

May 23, 2020 at 7:54 PM
  8. AlzzBulldog replied to the thread Josh Addo-Carr to the Dogs.

Jac would be the best signing we’ve made in years, so much nfi people on here Like what the actual fuck do you want

May 23, 2020 at 7:51 PM
  9. AlzzBulldog rated The_Chimpster's post Funny in the thread News Is Pay having a fluffy?.

I'm not a fan, but c'mon. He's no worse than this guy [ATTACH]

images.jpeg May 23, 2020 at 7:48 PM
  10. AlzzBulldog replied to the thread News Is Pay having a fluffy?.

Pay is the worst coach I have ever seen

May 23, 2020 at 5:21 PM
  11. AlzzBulldog replied to the thread John Bateman.

BwahahahahahahahahahahHhHhHhHhHhHhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah

May 23, 2020 at 5:19 PM