Recent content by -alex-

1. -alex-

Isn't it ironic

like 10 thousand spoons when all you need is a knife.
  2. -alex-

Most adventurous thing you've ever done?

the most adventurous thing I ever have done is driving on the roads of Sydney after Will got his L's. /end asianism =p or going to Defqon with Dalger. Fuark
  3. -alex-

The Smartphone Comparison Thread (No Holds Barred) [NSFW]

*interjection* finally upgraded to gingerbread from froyo yesterday (samsung galaxyS) <3 fuark it runs so much more smoothly, still spewing I didnt wait an extra 4 months and get the galaxy 2, biggest life facepalm. But I was THAT desparate to get rid of my n97
  4. -alex-

Worst Number Plates

INDEBT I saw that on a mercedes a couple yrs ago
  5. -alex-

Worst Number Plates

TEXTME - on a pulsar on woodville rd *facepalm*
  6. -alex-

Most adventurous thing you've ever done?

Abseiling... it wanst off some super awesome extreme height but I was scared sh*tless nevertheless lol. Im the biggest pansy when it comes to heights =[ Really want to do the bridge climb though, and go white water rafting that would be pretty cool.
  7. -alex-

What shampoo/conditioner do you use?

in all honesty... I have never seen a Matrix movie *prepares to be shunned*
  8. -alex-

The Android Thread

Ozman, you really leave youerself open for so much backlash sometimes lol IN B4 DIRTY JOKES the MP3 download app is my fave, any song you want just type it in and BAM downloads within minutes. Shazam IMDB (interet movie database) HeyTell StGeorge Mobile Banking Snapbucket - photo editing...
  9. -alex-

Charlie Sheen's Roast

"Charlie, you are just like Bruce Willis. You were both big in the 80's and now your old slots are being filled by Ashton Kutcher" ^^that line f*cking killed my life. Died.Of.Laughter
  10. -alex-

I see what you did there.
  11. -alex-

I usually alternate with Goldwell Kerasilk and Matrix Biolage hydration but the hairdresser recommend I tried Morpheus since they stopped stocking the Goldwell range and Im hatibg it! Cant wait for the stupid bottle to empty
  12. -alex-

always sunny season 7 filming

if it wasnt for you I would have never watched it THANKYOU <3
  13. -alex-

Jesus, we have been on this forum for a while now...

too fcking long Im due for kennel retirement +superannuation
  14. -alex-

always sunny season 7 filming

**** I love this show! the last ep I saw was when Dee became a teacher, I think its about halfway through season 6? Gotta catch up
  15. -alex-

TK Touch Footy

But that's Armageddon...