• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Recent content by alchemist

1. alchemist

Paps resigns with storm

well done to the Storm... recruited Papenhuyzen from the hapless Tigers, developed him into one of the best fullbacks in the game and now he takes unders to remain at the club I'm jealous
  2. alchemist

Burton to Centre?

Brett Kenny, Laurie Daley, and Brad Fittler were all great centres, too... great ball runners... but any very good/great ball runner with good to great passing and kicking games should be in the halves (except in rep football)
  3. alchemist

Burton to Centre?

which is more an old school second receiver, five-eighth in league terms anyway
  4. alchemist

Opinion Favourite/Best Bulldogs quote together with moment.

2004 Grand Final trophy presentation and Andrew Ryan and Steve Price were holding up the trophy with Ray Warren's commentary: "and the trophy of supremacy goes to the Blue and Whites of Canterbury!"
  5. alchemist

Opinion Favourite/Best Bulldogs quote together with moment.

that was 2012 and I am pretty sure it was away to the Sea Eagles
  6. alchemist

An appreciation thread of the fairer sex

some women just don't age as well as others... for example, I am sure people that only ever watched the latter seasons of 'Friends' and 'Californication' would be stunned to find out Kathleen Turner was a sex symbol in the 80's
  7. alchemist

Who are Players the Bulldogs should never have gotten rid of?

I limited my list to 1990 onwards
  8. alchemist

What is the most boring sport at the Olympics?

Equestrian, maybe
  9. alchemist

Laetitia Casta
  10. alchemist

Who are Players the Bulldogs should never have gotten rid of?

players I wish never left (for whatever reason) - Gary Connolly, Ewan McGrady, Jonathan Davies, Jim Dymock, Jason Smith, Steve Price, Johnathan Thurston, Roy Asotasi, Willie Mason, Nigel Vagana, Ben Barba, Dale Finucane, Martin Taupau, Damien Cook, and Curtis Rona
  11. alchemist

News Buzz: Pressure builds on Wests Tigers’ Michael Maguire as Shane Flanagan waits for coaching shot

worse than that... they are portraying Flanagan as a master recruiter when in fact, the likes of Barba, Ennis and Lewis were unwanted by their then clubs --> Lewis was on too much money at Penrith, Ennis wanted a longer deal from us, and Bennett wanted no part of an imploding Barba
  12. alchemist

Bellamy re-signs for TWO MORE seasons and then SOME

well done to the Storm... Bellamy has been great for them - one of the greatest ever - and should finish with them as for Brandon Smith and Harry Grant, the equation remains the same IMO... they are both FG starting dominant hookers and there has to be significant compromise (eg. money...
  13. alchemist

Dieter Brummer, who played Shane Parrish on Home and Away, has died age 45

x 2 was good as the corrupt cop, Trevor Halen, in the second and third seasons of Underbelly Rest in Peace
  14. alchemist

Emily Browning
  15. alchemist

Channel 9 predicted Bulldogs best team 2022

I have an extended Serbo-Croat keyboard on my phone and "Čotrić" simply comes up as an autocorrect