Recent content by albatross

1. albatross

News Joash Papalii focused on making NRL debut

Makes up for speed with evasiveness. He looks like he's got a few different positions in him.
  2. albatross

RIP Terry Hill!

Great player. Very sad loss and thoughts to his loved ones.
  3. albatross

News 'Couldn't have asked for more': Stephen Crichton lauded after 'outstanding' captaincy move

It's hard to apportion credit to this or that for our big improvement, but Crichton as leader has been much better. He's grown into it in 2 months, with plenty of support from Kikau, Mann and a few others.. The other players never see him not going hard as, and I love watching him. Meanwhile...
  4. albatross

News “I held a resentment against Souths for years”: Maitua reveals messy Bunnies call which led to Bulldogs’ contract

Forget it Reni. You found a home and some great mates for life and helped win us a GF. You played with some other teams but you're a Bulldog mate.
  5. albatross

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Sounds to me like the people advising him are thinking of themselves and not Jackson. He came to a fork in the road where he could have cried like a baby or sucked it up like an adult. Good advice was all he needed! Even if he gets money it’s a very bad choice to chase victimhood like that...
  6. albatross

Team after the bye

I like your optimism and hope you're right.
  7. albatross

Team after the bye

I saw Knight interviewed after NSW Cup on the weekend and he was asked what was keeping him out of FG. He was pretty honest and said his defensive movements are costing him. I doubt he can deliver in Ciro's system and is a 3rd stringer now even with our lack of props. Morrin's now our No. 3...
  8. albatross

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

He was the same last week. Even with a needle he was flat out being 75%. Not a very smart way to manage a $million plus player. Cronk in a GF I get, but that was plain dumb. Almost as if the coach was thinking more about himself, or got really bad medical advice.
  9. albatross

I noticed Kikau and salmon defending closer in on the weekend. Our players also did a great job finding their front when tackled and getting quick play the balls, while getting Knights onto their backs. Our kick-chase is as good as anyone’s, and the backs are taking a greater share of the...
  10. albatross

Opinion Video ref forward pass adjudication

Rightly or wrongly the bunker is making a distinction between a ‘tap-on’ that goes forward and a ‘catch-and-pass’ that goes forward. Apparently their eyes only work in one of those scenarios, and even then, only in Bulldogs games.
  11. albatross

Would be good mates with Elliott. He likes pot plants.
  12. albatross

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

We don't die in the arse when things go wrong anymore.
  13. albatross

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Gus said it was some sort of pneumonia.