Recent content by Ahecee

1. Ahecee

Opinion Obviously winning wont change "hypocrites"

The skill level to compete for much more than not finishing last just isn't there. It's been a great weekend for the Bulldogs, but it would be pretty silly to think the team doesn't need quite a few name changes and the coach isn't easily replaceable. We're second last, right where we finished...
  2. Ahecee

Moses Mbye

The Mbye myth is crazy strong, he broke into FG here, did nothing much and got what was at the time a insanely huge contract based totally on hype and stupidity, and not at all with the next to nothing he had done on the field. The Bulldogs pay him $175,000 to go be somewhere else this...
  3. Ahecee

Get Gould now

Gould stepped in, to a top 8 contender, and wisely saw that their team full of young talent, and a key veteran or two was never going to make it and a full rebuild was in need. A 5 year plan if you will. 5 years later, he had the second 5 years planned, and I'm sure if anyone had the patience...
  4. Ahecee

News Caged pup restless in reserves.

I haven't been posting much at all, because of the old "if you have nothing nice to say" rule, but really..... In my humble opinion, our current squad is worse than our famously bad 2008 squad, I think we are currently at a all time low for my lifetime. If you are struggling to prove yourself as...
  5. Ahecee

News So this is what we get up to... instead of training.

The players, coaching staff, and front office staff should not only do this, but they should all be available 24/7 to blow anyone willing to pay actual money to put their logo on the current Bulldogs jersey..... never has our jersey, or very many other footy jerseys been worth so little as ours...
  6. Ahecee

3 top signings

All juniors/young players is really all we should be in the market for IMO, one or two top players won't make us a premiership contender so we'd just be wasting our time and money chasing them. We need to ACTUALLY rebuild, rather than use that as the excuse like we have been for years now. Step...
  7. Ahecee

Opinion Phil Gould

Penrith was right on the finals fringe and looking just about fool proof for the future, Gus turned up, worked his magic, and they have been "rebuilding" ever since. The Bulldogs already have a pretty crap roster and not much depth of promise in our juniors, there is nothing here for Gus to...
  8. Ahecee

Official Dean Pay extends his contract with the Bulldogs by another 12 months.

We have the worst record in the league 2 rounds in, and we are only 2 rounds in....... why does he deserve anything right now? A paid prostitute would make you work slightly harder for it than the club just made Pay work. He literally couldn't do worse.......... if we win a game, the guys gonna...
  9. Ahecee

Official Dean Pay extends his contract with the Bulldogs by another 12 months.

Just, why? Were other clubs beating down the door to grab Pay after his sub par results so far, and the awesome last place he has coached to so early this season? When was the last time we actually signed, or selected someone based on actual performance FFS? We let those with positive records...
  10. Ahecee

News SBW was meeting Bulldogs players when terror attack broke, Canterbury Bulldogs, Christchurch

I know the story is a much bigger topic, but, who's stupid idea was it to have the guy who jumped on a plane and left the club mid season come and hand jerseys to the new guys? I'm over the whole SBW thing, but hearing this has to be one of the dumbest Bulldogs related things I've heard in...
  11. Ahecee

They Got Off

Not mad at Souths, they just did what you'd expect and tried to clear the issue away. The NRL though, huge fine because a player got his dick photographed by a telecrap stalker with a telescopic lens, if you take the photo yourself though its all good? There is no way to justify that...
  12. Ahecee

Boycott Jaycar

Can't see any reason to be upset with Jaycar, they sponsored the club when we sucked and nobody else was interested, and they have stuck around for years. If they are now working on floating the company and this is something that would be in a report and potentially be a headache then its not...
  13. Ahecee

Similarities to 2004 team

I don't see it. The current squad isn't worthy of being a pimple on the ass of the 2004 squad. The younger guys in the team though, if they all step up next year, then next years squad maybe (but that would still be a big ask).
  14. Ahecee

Round 24 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Wow, I did not see that coming. Great game, that was fun to watch. They don't have to win next week, but if they just put in that kind of effort again to back it up it will be a better season ending than anyone had the right to expect for the last month or two. Maybe there is a little light on...
  15. Ahecee

The reason BMoz chose the Roosters.

I can't be mad at the Morris brothers for leaving, in a ideal world you'd keep them as senior members of a squad that has no option but to go young and start building again, but the club has nothing to offer them really, we have no money and won't be contenders for a bit. Not great for either...