Recent content by TrottingToBelmore

1. TrottingToBelmore

Change Username Request

Current user name: Adamsafi Requested user name: TrottingToBelmore
  2. TrottingToBelmore

What's the problem with our recruitment ?

100% spot on mate. Negotiations for contracted players opens up on November 1. You never really know what could happen in between. Just look at Corey Allan signing in January or even Flanno. You could’ve never predicted their signings. It’s only June and you can’t expect our recruitment team to...
  3. TrottingToBelmore

News Bulldogs trio ordered to self-isolate

The whole squad cannot train apparently until the test results come out. If a positive test comes out it’ll be interesting and might start derailing the NRL season
  4. TrottingToBelmore

News Bulldogs trio ordered to self-isolate

A trio of Canterbury players have been ordered to immediately undergo a COVID test and self-isolate after NSW Health identified they'd attended an exposure site. The NRL revealed on Thursday that Dylan Napa, Brandon Wakeham and Aaron Schoupp had attended the Royal Hotel in Bondi on June 20...
  5. TrottingToBelmore

If we don’t recruit any playas

I highly doubt Jack Hetherington and Brent Naden will be playing for Mounties next season.
  6. TrottingToBelmore

Shaun Johnson consolidated thread

Your not Wrong there mate look where he was ranked on the 2020 dally m leaderboard. Was named fox sports halfback of the year: The Sharks half came into the year under pressure to hold his place after an injury ravaged first season in the Shire. However Johnson wound back the clock to put in...
  7. TrottingToBelmore

Opinion Analysing where we went wrong Round 8 vs Eels

So we’re in the same situation, a win against the Sharks saw us versing Eels the following Saturday. This time, we have the likes of Hetherington, Jacko, Schoupp, JMK in our team. But let’s see where we went wrong and I think it paints a good picture of what we need to fix. As you can see, it...
  8. TrottingToBelmore

Opinion Joey Lussick hooker solution

FOOD FOR THOUGHT I thought off-contract Parramatta hooker Joey Lussick performed quite well today in replacing Reed Mahoney. In his NRL debut he defended solidly and made some good darts from dummy half with a try to his name. Andrew John’s said that his service and passes from dummy half are...
  9. TrottingToBelmore

Opinion Martin Taupau home coming?

I feel like a Marty Taupau home coming is on the cards. 1) He was told he’s not wanted for next season 2) He debut at our club and still loves them 3) His younger brother signed in January 4) He has a relationship with T-Baz back in the 2016-2018 Manly days I don’t see why we can’t make this...
  10. TrottingToBelmore

Brandon Smith consolidated thread

Would you risk the gamble? I probably would.
  11. TrottingToBelmore

Why did we let go of Curtis Rona?

I don’t wanna ruminate on the past but why did we let go of Rona? He’s indicated several times that he’s keen to return to Belmore and even said “tell Des” and “tell Dean” to give me a call. He loves the club and i don’t know why we never made an effort to keep him / bring him back. what are...
  12. TrottingToBelmore

Matt Burton consolidated thread

Why are people already criticising him? I thought he was the only Penrith player that gave it 110%. Firstly, the team is usually structured and were missing 8 players. Second, he hadn't played in the halves all season. Thirdly, the last time he played in the halves for Penrith was Round 4, 2020...
  13. TrottingToBelmore

Which forwards do we sign?

I'm excited about our outside backs.. but it means nothing if we have no go forward. Realistically, who should we sign to give us abit of grunt. Here's the off-contract forwards, I bolded who I think we could utilise quite well, who would you pick? : PROP Bunty Afoa, Leeson Ah Mau Tom Ale, Tom...
  14. TrottingToBelmore

Give Allan and Cotric a chance

I feel like Allan can develop into a long term superstar with the right players around him. His form and injuries have been a major setback, but I reckon next year he’s gonna hit another level. Same goes with Cotric, we’ve seen glimpses of his brilliance and I feel like he tries really hard...