1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Glen Steale's Recent Activity

1. Glen Steale replied to the thread Morgan Harper out, Bryson Goodwin in.

Forum member has suggested the club is doing it for payback. We will know the truth eventually I suppose.

Jun 7, 2020 at 1:56 PM
  2. Glen Steale replied to the thread Dogs are Down - the daily Telegraph (what's the buzz).

Luke Brailey pushed for years for it. Never happened.

Jun 7, 2020 at 12:42 PM
  3. Glen Steale rated Sancho2020's post Agree in the thread Dogs are Down - the daily Telegraph (what's the buzz).

Lynne was also at the Titans...

Jun 7, 2020 at 12:30 PM
  4. Glen Steale replied to the thread Dogs are Down - the daily Telegraph (what's the buzz).

3 massive signatures and the heat is off. Add a new coach that uses these 3 key player's to turn the team around and they keep their...

Jun 7, 2020 at 12:30 PM
  5. Glen Steale rated Sancho2020's post Funny in the thread Dogs are Down - the daily Telegraph (what's the buzz).

I'm not a plumber so can't be sure.

Jun 7, 2020 at 12:23 PM
  6. Glen Steale replied to the thread Dogs are Down - the daily Telegraph (what's the buzz).

Leave Fred alone mate. He is a good man.

Jun 7, 2020 at 12:23 PM
  7. Glen Steale rated Heckler's post Agree in the thread Dogs are Down - the daily Telegraph (what's the buzz).

Dymock

Jun 7, 2020 at 12:22 PM
  8. Glen Steale replied to the thread Dogs are Down - the daily Telegraph (what's the buzz).

Buzz needs a swift roundhouse kick to the temple.

Jun 7, 2020 at 12:22 PM
  9. Glen Steale rated Dogs_92's post Funny in the thread Dogs are Down - the daily Telegraph (what's the buzz).

Na Lynn said we will get a backrower who can goal kick like some old player from the 80’s did. Then we will win the comp. Legit she said...

Jun 7, 2020 at 12:21 PM
  10. Glen Steale rated Sancho2020's post Best Post in the thread Dogs are Down - the daily Telegraph (what's the buzz).

Andersons returning has been the worst thing to happen to us in years

Jun 7, 2020 at 12:20 PM
  11. Glen Steale rated maroondog72's post Agree in the thread Have you lost faith in this board?.

I have never really had a beef with the current board, but if they keep showing blind faith in pay and the way he’s running the team...

Jun 7, 2020 at 12:19 PM
  12. Glen Steale replied to the thread Have you lost faith in this board?.

I think you nailed it. The end if the year will give us a better idea how they run business. 2021 we should be a top 4 squad with the...

Jun 7, 2020 at 12:19 PM
  13. Glen Steale rated Prison Mike's post Agree in the thread Have you lost faith in this board?.

People hated the last mob and where they put us... But I believe had dib stayed on we would have recruited better in the last season and...

Jun 7, 2020 at 12:17 PM
  14. Glen Steale liked Papa Emeritus's post in the thread Have you lost faith in this board?.

I dunno what people expect tbh, we were always going to be shit for years when this new mob took over. Things should realistically start...

15. Glen Steale rated bradyk's post Agree in the thread Have you lost faith in this board?.

Unsure. I'm giving the board benefit of the doubt until I see/know the roster for 2021 - pretty much who they recruit. At this stage if...