Recent content by a dogs life

1. a dogs life

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

I was sitting on the western side of the field on the 10m line at the southern end and could hear booing. It was an element of booing that was mixed in with some cheering, but it definitely happened. Bad look. Foxsports hacks must have been salivating at it so they could report it in the paper.
  2. a dogs life

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

I don’t think so. Storm’s third try should never have been scored. Kautoga’s non existent defence the sole cause.
  3. a dogs life

Critta in full flight

The effort in the first 40mins shows what the team is capable of and was just enough to protect our lead after the second half implosion. As other posters have noted, the reshuffling of the team due to injuries along with carrying a couple of injured players who played on, was a major...
  4. a dogs life

Round 5 injuries (Patolo, Mann, Edwards, Tracey, Kikau, King)

Critta in the front line in defence is a must, more likely: Wilson Kiraz Critta Xerri JAC
  5. a dogs life

Our Forward Pack

Ideally we’d have a bit of size in the backs to help with the hit ups off our line. Hopefully Xerri and Skelton can find a way into the side.
  6. a dogs life

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Morrin having a good impact for us, has been strong so far.
  7. a dogs life

Who should be the Bulldogs halves for Round 2?

Don’t disagree however I think Ciraldo will not change the team unless injury forced it, for at least the first month.
  8. a dogs life

Bulldogs discard Waddell reveals why he left Belmore

No debate there, however his two before that were bog average. He’s a contract year player, nothing more.
  9. a dogs life

Corey Wadell

He had a decent season in a contract year, was putrid the first two years we had him. If he’s resigned, bearing in mind no one else has rushed to sign him, give him a 1x1 with the option in our favour. No multi year deals!!!
  10. a dogs life

Tpj to retire from nrl

Can’t recall if I saw it in the paper or it was posted in here somewhere.
  11. a dogs life

Tpj to retire from nrl

Yep I get that, more thinking/hoping that the 250k we are forced to carry for him in 2024 would be waived by the NRL given what would be an about face by TPJ. Another issue would be what another poster mentioned about us not being able to use him in some kind of player swap as he said he was...
  12. a dogs life

Tpj to retire from nrl

Guess it comes down to the terms of the exit. We may not be able to get the 250k back but if he’s at the Dolphins next year, why should we have to include the 250k in our cap. We should get an exemption for it.
  13. a dogs life

Tpj to retire from nrl

NRL needs to come down very hard on this if it were to happen as they risk creating a massive problem for themselves and the code. For example if he doesn’t retire and the terms of his exit from the Dogs changes, is he made to sit out, or do the Dogs not have to include 250k of cap space for...
  14. a dogs life

Dymock

I was of the understanding that he was also very good at mentoring/managing the islander boys, which, as it has transpired, has been an issue for the club in 2023.