Recent content by 3rdManIn

1. 3

Official NSW Cup GF Thread - Bulldog v Panther

what's the score?
  2. 3

Danny Dribbler the Dog hater

its in wiedlers article in the herald about the dally m leak. nothing to do with the dogs
  3. 3

News Bachelorette to Belmore: High-profile pub barons pour millions into Bulldogs

has there been any preview of what the jersey will look like?
  4. 3

The NRL gave Cameron Smith’s wife a diamond ring to celebrate him playing 400 NRL games

interesting. id lose respect for yvonne if that was true. hes an ugly bastard.
  5. 3

The NRL gave Cameron Smith’s wife a diamond ring to celebrate him playing 400 NRL games

hold up a sec! is that a joke or is there something going on with them??
  6. 3

News Sharks appoint John Morris as interim Head Coach.

sorry i must have missed it but what did jimmy say about the dogs?
  7. 3

News Canterbury put Mad Monday drama behind them, securing $4.2 million in shirt sponsorship

im a bit confused. isnt it illegal for the club to organise 3rd party sponsors?
  8. 3

Todd Greenberg Takes on Labor, Smart or ...............

id rather fix run down hospitals and schools than run down stadiums. helping kids and the sick and dying is much more important than bringing the world cup to australia. we should help the elderly and disabled and people with mental health problems before we spend billions on a place to play...
  9. 3

Todd Greenberg Takes on Labor, Smart or ...............

good call by labor. i actually think the hospitals and schools should get the money and not stadiums. hopefully thats a promise they keep also greenberg and the roosters get screwed so im all for it
  10. 3

Before and after

what about the one of james graham on the wall of the cafe in belmore? is that one gone too?
  11. 3

Official Andrew Hill: The recent media speculation around Davids contract is extremely factually incorrect

so is this what happened? 1) klemmer signs up with the issac moses 2) issac moses, who has a reputation of being a sneaky manager, contacts knights and secretly negotiates a big money deal to get klemmer 3) klemmer then approaches the bulldogs and tells them he is not happy and wants to leave...
  12. 3

News Another sponsor gone

are you saying weve already got pepsi as our new shorts sponsor? and i heard ladbrokes is coming on board to replace jaycar. is that also happening?
  13. 3

News Hughes Family Life Memberships Reinstated

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/hughes-family-welcomed-back-by-bulldogs-at-grand-final-luncheon-20180928-p506of.html another great move by the new board. the glory days of the Mighty Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs are coming back
  14. 3

Controversy Corner tore Rothfield a new one!

can anyone somehow find a clip and upload it on here. i cant wait to see this!
  15. 3

Fools Gold

frawley has played about 40 games and lewis has only played 6 so i think lewis is going ok considering his lack of experience. please dont embarrass yourself with posts like this and maybe learn how to support your team instead of trying your best to tear the players down