• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Recent content by 2144superman

1. 2144superman

News Bulldogs trio ordered to self-isolate

LOL everything’s Covid now, if you get a cramp it’s Covid, if you trip and fall it’s covid. If you blow your load too early you probably get diagnosed with covid.
  2. 2144superman

News Bulldogs trio ordered to self-isolate

Yeah it is LOL
  3. 2144superman

News TPJ

Tbh I don’t know bro, his contributions for the donkeys this season has been him giving away penalties, making unforced errors, getting sinbinned and being suspended.
  4. 2144superman

Opinion Kikau

Signed bro, 4 years @800k+ a season
  5. 2144superman

Shaun Johnson consolidated thread

I'm surprised midnight missed out to flopagain tbh
  6. 2144superman

Opinion Kikau

Awful defender and needs a dominant half to steer him around and bark orders at him or he goes missing and will sit back and let others do the hard work. Cleary and Luai all game can be seen yelling at him and pointing him around.
  7. 2144superman

News TPJ

He has that much loading that every time he sneezes it’ll be 3-4 weeks out of the game through suspension
  8. 2144superman

News TPJ

Fat lazy walrus ... just what we need.
  9. 2144superman

Broncos will throw everything at him bro he’s their number 1 target and they have been open about this
  10. 2144superman

I sir just got movement
  11. 2144superman

James Fisher Harris has re-signed with Penrith for 4 more years @$800k a season and so Kikau leaving has legs .. no way they can retain him after all the spending they’ve done.
  12. 2144superman

Doubt it bro ... it’s not always about $$$
  13. 2144superman

No he initially signed for $600k a season for the first two seasons and his new 2 year deal is @ $800k a season. He could have got more else where ..
  14. 2144superman

"cooling off period" has been scrapped bro, no such thing exists anymore.