Te Maari vs Koups

Status
Not open for further replies.

semrani99

first grade
Reaction score
theres a strong possiblity that before the nrl finals series, a decision will have 2 be made concerning whether to take koups or te maari as our second rower on the bench- we cant include both as our 2nd row in sonny reni n ryan can all play 80mins already, our front rowers needs a break so 2 spots are taken and we need a second hooker because corey cant last a game!!!

althogh koups has been in outstanding form, i think the side will benefit with the inclusion of te maari, whose explosive style could be useful in the fowrads or in case any 1 back gets injured.

any thoughts ???

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
i would shank perry and keep koups and temaari on the same bench

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Koups 4 me, depends how long it would take Lee 2 get back 2 that form he had, but it wouldnt b fair on koups who is consistently putting in the hard yards

H

Haztrick

I would drop Perry and have both Kouparitsas and Te Maari on the bench. Use one as a second rower and the other as a utility. Folkes won't do that though.

It's way too hard to pick between Te Maari and Kouparitsas.. FFS! Next year is going to be brutal picking between the two. I can just feel one of them leaving because of it :(

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
koups.

love them but i think koups just has that extra little spark :grinning:

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
drop perry to keep kouparitsas and te maari on the bench, unfortunately i don't see it happening though.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Koups has to stay. LT will have to earn his spot back.

K

kennyy

Only problem with this is we will lose one of them, throw koups on the juice and run him in the front row

B

Ben Godberts

koups will never be dropped after hadley made love to him

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Koups deserves his spot... as much as I reckon Te Maari is a gun, Koups has done nothing to be dropped... and therefore as Mitch said, LTE will have to fight to get his place back... ;)

B

Ben Godberts

koups is a better back rower than tee maari anyway if we r talking ball playing ability

H

harryharris

Both of them. 2004 we had Reni and SBW on the bench with only Asotasi as our Prop. Bobcat could move up- The only difference nowadays is where you stand when packing a scrum. We need them both.
Bench-Perry(unfortunately),Armit,Koups and Te Maari.

GATE7

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Koups has been a revelation this season. This guy has the potential to be something very special provided he stays injury free and those mongrel roosters dont poach him.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
this is what i was trying to get at in the premier league thread before....
if all players are available, we can only have seventeen in top grade.

Who will be eligable for premier League?

it will be a mighty strong team.

Status
Not open for further replies.